Triscut's Operator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Triscut's Operator Application

Post  Triscut on November 15th 2014, 9:19 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Colby

Your Age: 14 (B-Day is December 18th)

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying): 279 hours. As of time applictation made.

Why do you think you qualify?: I think I qualify for the Operator rank because I've beeon a member of this community for longer than a year possibly 2 I don't remember. I've never been banned or kicked from the server. I know and I always abide by all of the rules. I respect every player no matter how mad I get during combat or if they get annoying. I used to be server greeter a while ago and I've still been greeting some new people as Respected when other SG's get lazy or don't want to do their job. I may seem a bit young, but when it comes to stuff like admin and operator responsibilties I'm way more mature than some people may think.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58200105

Additional info: I was a Regular Admin on Modified Gaming fora good amount of time. They have recently died due to the lack of the owners giving a crap about the server. And also I was a Super Admin on Dakota's RP server. Which was shut down due to the owner not giving a crap about the server either. I am usually a very active player. But since the fall sport's are starting I am joining wrestling and I will lose some activity towards it but not that long at all. I am also joining the track team for sprinting and long jump.

Triscut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+Support

Post  Comrade PiKa on November 15th 2014, 10:50 pm

I have been hanging out with Triscut ever since he bought Garry's Mod. He is an amazing admin when the server gives him a chance. He knows all of the rules on the server and greets people whenever Server Greeters don't - or can't - do so. He's been on every day since he got his computer fixed. He knows what to and what not to do, and when to and when not to do something. I never see him harassing players on purpose.
In other words:  Triscut deserves the Operator rank, for he knows the rules and enforces them to the best of his ability.
+SUPPORT

Comrade PiKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Triscut's Operator Application

Post  Billy_ on November 16th 2014, 1:33 pm

+Support

Triscut knows what he's doing. I've seen him greet on multiple occasions even if there were SGs on, which is awesome. He has a lot of experience of being high ranks on other servers, so it's obvious that he can handle the responsibility. Overall, I think Triscut should definitely get Operator. He has a lot of time on the server, and has lot's of experience as staff.

Last edited by Billy_ on November 16th 2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled a word wrong)

Billy_

View user profile http://Burnie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron on November 18th 2014, 10:04 am

+Support
Never broke any rules(from what I know), An old time player who's been on long back who was well mannered and well off and, I even think he's taken the liberty to greet while he's not an SG.
Pyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL on November 19th 2014, 3:42 pm

The real question is...can your crispy and deliciousness of being a cracker pull off the job? I think so, it's a yes from me Triscut.
BULL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on November 21st 2014, 8:17 pm

Application Approved.

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content