Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 15th 2014, 9:35 am

Name: [VIP] Joseph S. Habib

In-game Name: Joseph Habib

Steam ID: (Steam ID finder wouldn't work)

Who banned you?: Roboreptile

How long were you banned for?: Permanently

Reason you were banned: Well the ban reason was something about having another chance and then blowing it.  What happened was I asked some titan for him to switch his job and he was using something to modify his voice or whatever and he was like "I will switch my job for 50 billion zillion dollars" or something like that. I challenged him to a fight and he was all like "uhh no" and I asked again and he said "OK I'll fight" and I did not get a chance to equipt a good gun I ended up having to use a glock and my torgue riffle. He started walking at me evil like (this was all near the theater) so I run up that slope or whatever and he uses BEZERK ability and fires some lazers at me from a vaporizer or something and I take cover behind the boxes. Then I pop out and start firing with a glock and switched to my torgue and fired at him. Then like he gets TP'd away and a sit happens.


Reason why you should be unbanned: Well I did not have a fair sit and I was not asked for proof either. Also roboreptile had nothing to do with the sit. He just like TP'd out of nowhere and said an ex superadmin and an admin saw me and im 100 percent sure not even a server greeter was in sight because they would have broken it up. The only person that saw was the admin who dealt with us because he nocliped around halfway through the fight and saw it or something. I did not even have a fair chance to prove myself innocent and I had my recording gear set up too. Like I am used to having an admin ask for evidence before making a decision. I am pretty sure that was going to happen but uhhh I dont really know cause robo just like came out of nowhere and TP'd when he was not related to the sit or was in it at all. That is really all there is to it. Like he just TP'd and claimed 2 people saw it. I was laughing during the fight because I was still getting many shots on him and barely missing any with a glock and he tried hitting me with me in my inventory.

If mister fox did see it then he might not have seen it fully.. I dont know what he saw because no one was in the sit that was a whitness. I guess robo should comment here and we will see what he has to say. I doubt that fox did see anything and I am pretty sure that is a lie.

-- Update:

I would trust their words to but I was thinking that everything was not investigated at all. Allow me to explain what I am getting at. If I saw you firing at a guy as I walk by that would still count as me seeing the situation. That does not mean I saw the FULL situation. That is what I mean. They probably did not see the full situation and probably saw the parts where the fight was going on. Also why were you spectating o.O why did you not just TP? Thats creepy lol.

There was like a 10 sec segment where the titan did not even fire because he was out of ammo or something and I was just firing my glock at him.

Also now that you tell me this is a different story than I told in the sit I can tell you it is not. I did not really get to tell my story in the admin sit... I was interupted by "He is lying" or some stuff like that. The sit was not very long either. Only a few or so. Also I am guessing you made the admin lie saying he could not hear what I was saying so you could creeply spectate me? Was there a special reason you did not want to teleport? Plus how do you know I did not have any proof with me? You have to do things profesionally. I dont even know what fox has to say because there was no actual sit.

Also I doubt slime even told you much. I saw him noclipping around in the middle of the fight and he was nowhere in sight at the start of it. He never said anything about seeing it either. Only part he was near was when the titan ran out of ammo.

Also... What would be the motive for me RDMing the guy? Me getting so angry that I did not get that titan job that I felt it was necessary to RDM a titan with a glock -___-    I could have just probably called an admin and said he is walking around the map and not doing anything...

Also slime was not understanding fully what went on because he said "Well you should'nt start fighting if the person has not agreed" and so he was claiming it was a fight and not really just a plain RDM. If someone didn't rush the sit before I could say my side fully and maybe even TP'd we would know the answer to who knew what went on.


Last edited by BlackCipher on December 15th 2014, 1:26 pm; edited 8 times in total

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile on December 15th 2014, 9:59 am

I TPed because blue didn't know what punishment to give you. When it happened fox and blueslime told me they both saw the situation happen. I was watching the sit the entire time in spectator mode. So I knew you were saying also.

I prefer to trust Fox, Blueslime, and Thomas' word over yours, especially since THIS story is different then the one you told in the sit.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 15th 2014, 12:35 pm

Anyways  I think I finished with what I have to say I might add more.

In conclusion:

1.) The sit was not completed properly.

2.) It may have had biasedness because roboreptile ended up telling me "Stop talking out your ass" when I have done nothing disrespectful. Also him TPing out of nowhere and disrespecting me in the middle of a CALM admin sit kinda sounds biased to me.

3.) The whitnesses roboreptile claimed there were did not even attend the sit to say their side. Yeah I also have 50000 whitnesses claiming I was right. Apparently whitneses dont even need to attend the sit so you can take my word for it.

4.) Mister fox was did not seem like he actually told Robo the full story because during the sit he was talking in OOC and people were tping to him or he was tping to people so there is reason to believe you just took what he said in the wrong way or did not ask for a full story and just settled with whatever made me sound guilty.

5.) The ban reason smells like biasdness towards me because theres swearing and stuff like that in there.

6.) I could probably prove that slime may not count as a valid whitness because of a previous event.

7.) There were secrets behind my back and I did not get to even say the full story because I was being interrupted.

8.) Robo claims my story is different than what I said in the sit. Well I am 100 percent sure it is different. This story actually has detail. In fact I did not even say my story in the sit. The guy interupted me multiple times saying it was all lies. But what robo is seeming to claim is that I am now saying a different story which is false.

9.) Roboreptile did not even bother explaining anything which is a problem with him. He just commented claiming I said different stuff and did not bother mentioning what different stuff... You mind actually giving a crap?

10.) There was no motive for me to RDM the titan. The best motive that could be said is that it is because he did not switch his job when I asked... I was calm during the sit and did not sound very angry (or swear which further supports the fact that it was a biased ban) so that does not sound like someone who just got raged at a titan. I used a torgue incindiery and a glock...I have plenty of guns that would actually be able to kill the titan. (I also mention this in the sit).

11.) I was banned mid typing so it was obviously a rushed ban because of biasedness.


Robo has always had a general hatred towards me because one time on the map with the linear underground that the 2 ends were caved in he was blasting the zombies with that gun that fires a blast and pulls people in and stuff like that. Killed me a few times too (losing the same gun that was expensive) because he kept spamming it. According to him its justified but when I fire it once and accidentaly kill him when he runs in its "RDM" and that I should refund his gun.

Since robo refuses to actually do his job correctly I have a question for whoever he is reffering to. Did you also whitness the part at the square where I asked him for the job or the part where he fired lazers? Just wanting to know what part of the situation you have seen.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Daisuke on December 15th 2014, 4:47 pm

BlackCipher wrote:"Well the ban reason was something about having another chance and then blowing it.  What happened was I asked some titan for him to switch his job and he was using something to modify his voice or whatever and he was like "I will switch my job for 50 billion zillion dollars" or something like that. I challenged him to a fight and he was all like "uhh no" and I asked again and he said "OK I'll fight""

First of all, why the hell are you challenging a player if your either both neutrals, or if your an opposite team against a neutral, wtf?

Well I did not have a fair sit and I was not asked for proof either.

If so, provide the proof now in this thread.

Once I see every ounce of proof you have, I will talk to the staff and Bob himself.

_________________

avatar
Daisuke

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas, NV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My "biased" opinion... You need to stop pissing off people.

Post  OwenDaKid on December 15th 2014, 5:06 pm

My "biased" opinion... You need to stop pissing off people and blaiming them for your problems. Yes I quoted biased for a reason...

Im fed up with you, for ONE major reason. Hate to break it you, IM SICK OF YOU calling me to sits feeding me false information about people, along with trying to belittle me. Im sick of you giving me your 'Squeeker' impersions EVERY fucking sit im in with you. I already warned you that i'm not going to help you if your going to be a disrespectful dirt bag. You can claim were biased, how so please explain? Having a hatred isnt always biased. YOU'VE RUBBED ON EVERY STAFF MEMBERS AND AGRAVATED THEM. Were sick of dealing with your shit, the server is better off without you. We wouldnt have to worry about you minging, rdming... etc. I dont see you fucking getting unbanned any time soon. Also take this into acount, I didnt know you before you played recently nor did I care. YOUR ACTION DETERINE IF PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU, some how you managed to piss of allot of people with your time back, new staff and old staff. So dont go blowing your bias whistle. You cant just prove ohh all these admins are biased towards me, xD. If your claiming this crap then you might aswell go play on another server, cause like I previously mentioned your actions lead us to dislike you. Yes to clear up any confusion, I dont hate the kid. I just pissed off how he's getting away with so much crap, i'm sick of hearing this kid. Im not out to make him bleed like a stuck pig, however i'm out to get justice and closure to this petulant kid.

OwenDaKid

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 15th 2014, 5:57 pm

"My "biased" opinion... You need to stop pissing off people and blaiming them for your problems."

If that's your opinion I don't mind you saying it. You just have no examples or support for it which renders it useless. I do piss people off and not intentionally its because of their lack of patience or because they can't handle the littlest of things.

"Im fed up with you, for ONE major reason. Hate to break it you, IM SICK OF YOU calling me to sits feeding me false information about people, along with trying to belittle me."

Well first of all you had one sit with me or so and only ONE sit included me using a squeakers voice. As soon as you got pissed and told me to not use it or don't call for an admin I apologize to you because I still respect staff members.

I did not expect you to cry a river of tears and exaggerate things. You had no right to say I always use it because it was only one time and I felt bad I bothered you. I did not feed you false information in any case and thank you for all the examples you have to share about me giving false information. Maybe it was a misunderstanding of what you thought I said? Nope because you would rather assume than to use your brain to think and you would rather whine about things that never happened.

"Were sick of dealing with your shit, the server is better off without you. We wouldnt have to worry about you minging, rdming... etc. I dont see you fucking getting unbanned any time soon. "

Well number 1 you don't deal with my shit because you are not someone I see regularly so you have no idea what you are talking about. You also claim I minge and RDM and ETC but you don't even know me from before.

"I dont see you fucking getting unbanned any time soon"

Calm the fuck down it was only once I used a kids voice I didn't mean to make you get so emotional. You barely even know me but you assume I minge and you are pissed because of one thing. Please cry to me more.

"Yes to clear up any confusion, I dont hate the kid. I just pissed off how he's getting away with so much crap, i'm sick of hearing this kid"

I DONT HATE THE LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT KID. I AM JUST PISSED OFF HOW HE USED A LITTLE KIDS VOICED ONCE. I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS KID. THIS KID IS A KID. I HAVE SEEN HIM ONCE AND I HATE HIM. HE IS A KID AND KID I HATE SO I HATE THE KID.

"I just pissed off how he's getting away with so much crap"

You don't even know me and I don't know you but you still claim I get away with a bunch of  crap. This comment is biased for a reason. There you go. There is a good explanation of why the comment is biased. That does not explain it good enough so I will put effort into typing more... You claim you don't hate me but you spam "KID" in your sentence and you are pissed that I used the squeaky voice once. You clearly have nothing important to say about the sit so please go sit at a corner and cry an ocean of tears for me. This has nothing to do with your bull crap lies it has to do with the judgment in the sit.


If you want proof then you should ask for it in an admin sit not wait for the false ban to occur and then wait for proof. I might have proof on my dads account cause that's the one I was on. I wish someone important to the story like reptile would comment. I am still waiting for his excuse for Rushing the ban, spectating me creepily during the sit, making me be the only one who types, disrespecting me when I did not say anything wrong, not include witnesses in the sit.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile on December 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

BlackCipher wrote:
Robo has always had a general hatred towards me because one time on the map with the linear underground that the 2 ends were caved in he was blasting the zombies with that gun that fires a blast and pulls people in and stuff like that. Killed me a few times too (losing the same gun that was expensive) because he kept spamming it. According to him its justified but when I fire it once and accidentaly kill him when he runs in its "RDM" and that I should refund his gun.

I don't even remember that. So that has nothing to do with this situation. Not sure why you're bringing something up that happened X years ago.

BlackCipher wrote:
Since robo refuses to actually do his job correctly...

Like you know how to do my job and can do better. I did everything I needed to. You never said you'd provide proof in the sit. I don't know why a Server Greeter would lie about something like this because he wouldn't have gotten it so bad. A warning at most. Thomas has proven very trustworthy and i'd take his word over someone who has been banned several times and came back without any improvements.

Keep talking trash, Habib. Because that's helping.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 15th 2014, 7:03 pm

I not gonna fight with you guys. It may have looked like RDM and it may not have been. I just wana be happy on the server. I am sorry for causing trouble ;( and even if I am guilty do you honestly think a perma ban should have been the punishment. I don't break rules often. I do punch staff members I like when they don't mind but you can't say you are not guilty of doing the same. Simple situation that happened ends up being a forum fight.

I don't wana argue and upset everyone <3 I like bobs server and you like bobs server. Can we just truce and not fight and be so rough with punishments ;(

I was warming up to the server and still trying to memorize rules. I was not on the sever for like over a year and you think it's right to immediately perma ban me even if I'm guilty?

I wana be friendly with staff and I did not mean to pisd you off, Owen ;( I was trying to be playful. Do you honestly think I meant to disrespect you when I have only seen you once. I just wana be playful and happy ;( not fighting with staff all the time.

I might RDM once a while but not on purpose. This all could have been a misunderstanding but we just make it into a fight but I don't want to fight I want us all to be peaceful and have fun doing something we like.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile on December 15th 2014, 9:52 pm

BlackCipher wrote:Can we just truce and not fight and be so rough with punishments ;(

I was warming up to the server and still trying to memorize rules. I was not on the sever for like over a year and you think it's right to immediately perma ban me even if I'm guilty?

"warming up" is not an excuse to break the oldest rule in DarkRP. You know better and our rule for RDM has not changed since you last played.

As for the perma ban, it's 100% justified. You've been banned multiple times (at least 2 were perma bans). You've been given SO many chances on the server and you just lost your last chance.

Joseph, you are NOT getting unbanned. However, like Alfonso or Daisuke said, if you provide proof or evidence of your innocence, i'll be sure to give you an apology and unban you myself. Send it to any staff member or all through PM or Steam messages.

Until then, Topic Locked to close further unneeded arguments. I (or another staff member) will reply to this topic if you provide proof.[/u]

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 16th 2014, 8:17 pm

That's fine and all, but how is he gonna do that if you lock and move the topic to the trash?

Joseph, don't reply here until you've got something substantial to defend yourself with. And no, run-on sentences where you just talk a whole lot without really saying anything don't count.

Now do we have proof that the guy he rdm'ed DIDN'T in fact say that he was gonna fight him or whatever it was?

_________________
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile on December 16th 2014, 8:44 pm

The only thing we got was Fox and Blueslime saying they saw the thing go down. Thomas said he agreed to no such thing.

Joseph's first story was he went up to Thomas and asked him to fight and Thomas started PUNCHING him to death.

Joseph's story now was that Thomas was challenged, Thomas declined, then said "OK", then shot "lasers" at Joseph.

Blue and Fox said they saw Joseph just shooting Thomas without Thomas doing anything.


This is all the info I have of the situation right now.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 16th 2014, 9:32 pm

Get Thomas to post in here about what happened

_________________
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 2:54 am

First off that is the most lying thing I have ever heard from you. How do you mistake lazers with punching? I hope it was a mistake and not you trying to lie. Them saying they saw it go down could mean they saw only part of what happened like just the fight and not even the whole one.

As I said before there was a short section of him not firing because he was out of Ammo because he was using some gun that shot lazers and I also mentioned in one part somewhere he used bezerk

So the 2 of them claimed they saw NO lazer gun and all you needed to do in the sit was ask for him to screenshot his inventory and you would see a lazer gun like I said in the sit.

Instead you appeared out of nowhere and disrespected me and ended the sit with a perma ban. This also includes no whitnes des attending the sit to share their side. Why is it that now we are funding out bits of the story when it should have been in the admin sit? Was there a reason to rush the ban? Not like I was going to leave any time soon and it was urgent to push me out the door.

How about I give you some more support.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqr2fpT7pUc

Where did I say anything about being punched here? Nowhere. Also notice how I am damaged? I am a guard and he is a titan. His badass fists WOULD have killed me if I was punched multiple times.

I am missing health though and the other 2 claimed they did not see me get attcked!!!! WHICH MEANS they are either making stuff up or telling the truth. It's simple.

The titan used bezerk (and asking around if you actually bothered trying in the sit you could have found this out). While using bezerk as I mentioned here or in my video he fires his lazer gun. Now lazer guns don't have much ammo in general but using bezerk will make you run out of ammo pretty fast. After he was out of ammo he stood their doing nothing and probably called an admin then because I saw him type but did not see anything.

This means those 2 guys were NOT lying and that they were there towards the ending where he ran out of ammo. HOLD UP!!! HE HAS A LAZER GUN IN HIS HANDS IN THE SIT! 30 SECONDS IN!!

So that means that you were spectating me and ignored the fact that a weapon I mentioned was being held by the person in the sit and you just lied saying I said punching...

1.) comes out of nowhere disrespecting me
2.) does not do full investigation
3.) lied about information in sit.

Blue, did you see me firing in a tactical position from a distance running around? Why would I be doing that if he was not using a ranged weapon? This is even more support for my story.

Here is more proof:

In the sit he says I get his HP down halfway and THEN he started defending himself which means that he fired at me as blue was breaking up the fight which would mean the other whitnesses are lying (and they are not lying) so obviously the titan lied about the fight since he did not even get the major part right. He claimed he attacked AFTER I shot him like 57 times. The whitnesses say nothing about him attacking which means he did it BEFORE!

Also please take not at 3:57 I said I can only do 50 percent damage but I am pretty sure I can only 25 percent damage now that I think about it. This would mean that maybe the part where I said I was not ready to fight is true so he did fire before I could even get ready to battle and when he fired I took cover then emptied my shots into him (not having much of a chance to look at the percent I'm doing). What I mean is I attacked him fast once he was out of ammo not having a chance to see the damage (only knowing that the incin fiery riffle and glock is a bad pair to attack a titan wth). If you don't get what I am saying I will explain it better.

I fired at him with a glock and an incin torgue riffle. In the video I said I do 50 percent to titans or something like that. The amount you can do to a titan is 25 percent I am pretty sure. This means I attacked at a fast rate once he ran out of ammo which means I did not notice the percent. This also explains why I had no time to go get my nuclear sniper or a good gun for attacking a titan from my inventory.


Last edited by BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 2:54 am

The member 'BlackCipher' has done the following action : Randomize shit

'd20' : 16
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Daisuke on December 17th 2014, 3:14 am

I'm sorry but this is the first time i've seen someone typed this much in a unban appeal in my life lol

But really I just want to know why the fuck are you challenging a neutral in a battle as a neutral, you don't fight as neutrals (unless your a zombie hunter or shooting zombies only). Both of you changing jobs would have never let this problem happen in the first place for you. So I want to know, just why did you do that?

_________________

avatar
Daisuke

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas, NV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 7:55 am

I did not actually want to fight. I was going to pull out my nuclear sniper and perma bind it with my diamond then wave it around going "ohh yisss son look at my sniper" (my name was going to be Blacko Shaunda but he attacked before I could have a chance)

I really did not care about having a fight. I was being playful Very Happy and then he got pissed when he missed all shots cause I expected him to do something like that. I almost died ;-; and I didint get to finish that titan off because of blue breaking up the fight.

It's true that none of this would have happened if I did not act like this. I also would not have been banned if Robo participated in the sit instead of banning me. Blue saw the fight to down but not the full fight and we would have been able to have a real talk about it if I had a chance instead of a rushed ban.

I had a lot to type which is why I had long ass posts XD

What do you think of all this proof though? I know Bob enjoyed it ;3 cause I actually had proof this time XD

But what do you have to say about robo'a actions?

He lied saying I said punching and ignored the lazer gun he had in his hands.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 7:59 am

I said this was the shittiest proof you could ever provide because the only thing it did was show how Thomas didn't want to fight and you started shooting him anyway. Which doesn't help your case at all.

_________________
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 8:04 am

Blue and fox claimed I was the only one firing. The titan claimed he shot AFTER I hit him a shit load. This would mean fox and blue did not whitnes everything so there are no actual whitnesses.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  ShadowofChernobyl on December 17th 2014, 9:01 am

I dont think I was on when this happened but from what I've read, you have changed your story slightly. Just tell the truth instead of bending it to the way you see fit. I seriously recommend you get more proof and better proof at that. If you get unbanned, you might want to be super conscious about what you do, or you might get right back to the ban list. I've been permed before 3 times, but I changed my act and now I'm a greeter. You still have a glimmer of hope man.


Last edited by ShadowofChernobyl on December 17th 2014, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Greeters aren't staff, I said I'm staff.)

_________________
Fucking Razzy

avatar
ShadowofChernobyl

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 16
Location : Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile on December 17th 2014, 10:14 am

Ablationer wrote:Joseph, don't reply here until you've got something substantial to defend yourself with. And no, run-on sentences where you just talk a whole lot without really saying anything don't count.

Still waiting, Joseph...

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 11:44 am

I don't think I changed my story I think I added more to it because the sit was short and I was mostly getting yelled at. The ban appeal story is the one that has all he details but I never changed anything in it.

If Bob does not believe my proof is worthy enough I won't fight with Bob because I know he is smart. Even if I disagree with his judgment I won't fight on. It's not worth the effort. I gave it my shot and explained the best I could. If you don't like the proof I put then that's fine and you can make your final judgement. This is the best I can do since I don't even have access to my dad's ale indies account at the moment.

Both whitnesses claimed they saw the titan not attacking me so they missed the part where the titan did attack. There really is no support for if I did RDM or not since no one saw the whole thing. I was banned because of the 2 whitnesses and robo thinking they saw the whole thing when that turned out not to be the case. That's why robo pretty much banned me but since they did not even see the titan attack and the titan said he did then they did not see the whole thing so it's basically a guess if I did or not since no side really has proof if what happened. It's just pretty much just fighting about who attacked first and there is no proof of me or the titan attacking first which is why I feel the ban was not justified.

I don't feel robo's actions were justified because he banned me before any story could be set straight and not even the titan put his full story so I find that was unfair. Do you really believe I would RDM a titan in the middle cops and crimes fighting for no logical reason? Maybe the titan was pulling out his lazer gun while in his inventory and got hit thinking it was me when it was one of the others fighting (we were right next to a battle zone) so it might just be that. I would not know because as I said I was in my inventory. I can't say if the titan was hit or not because of gunshots being all over. I think I was hit once by a bullet but I'm not sure. I don't really know what happened fully.

That's all ima say but it's your call to unban me or not if you find his quick actions were justified or if you think I was being a liar. It's your choice so I won't fight with it because I know you make the best judgments and I don't have much support.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 11:44 am

The member 'BlackCipher' has done the following action : Randomize shit

'd20' : 10
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  ShadowofChernobyl on December 17th 2014, 11:51 am

Alright, I ended up getting free time since last time I posted I was in class. I watched your video.



At about 5:07 you told blue and robo after robo came that you didn't want to fight. That is the exact opposite of what you said above. Really? Are you actually going to give us proof that is against you?

Sorry man, but I gotta say, you shouldn't really be unbanned if this is the way you are.

_________________
Fucking Razzy

avatar
ShadowofChernobyl

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 16
Location : Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 12:29 pm

I have something to say but wait 2 min cause that's when the computer opens for me.

I have something important to tell Bob that I don't want to mention here because robo would fuck with me forever if I said it here.

BlackCipher

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 12:29 pm

The member 'BlackCipher' has done the following action : Randomize shit

'd20' : 5
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum