Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joseph S. Habib's Ban Appeal

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 12:37 pm

OK I am back. In the video it is true I did say "I did not want to fight" and what I meant was that I did not want to fight yet. I did mention a few times in the video I did not want to fight at the moment when I challenged the titan. That is why multiple times I said I was also in my inventory (trying to find my nuclear sniper). So that is my explanation of why I said "I did not want to fight" I was talking about how I was not ready for the fight because I claimed the titan attacked while I was in my inventory. I also did not actually want to fight. I also was joking when I challenged him to a fight.

I challenged him to a fight as a joke and was going to be like "Ohhh yeah look at this sexy nuclear sniper" and stuff like that because I was just messing around with him. I claimed I did not fire first (which is because I was joking when I challenged him). I mean the guy is a titan pretty much. I don't really want to fight someone I do 25 percent damage to with a glock and an incidiery torgue riffle XD but that is my explanation of what I meant by I did not want to fight. I have something else but I need to message bob first.

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 2:16 pm

Here's your way out of this Joseph: Just admit that you shot him first a couple of times asking him "Wanna fight? Wanna fight huh??" knowing it wouldn't kill him because he's a titan. And his reaction was to shoot back at you and therefore start the actual fight.

I know very well that's something you would do and yet you wouldn't admit to doing because you don't wanna be accused of something that might get you banned. But honestly, by now people are more pissed at you because of all the drama and lying rather than because you just shot the titan. People do that all the time but they admit it and it's not that big of a deal.

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 2:54 pm

OK so I am going to explain things easier here and paste what Robo claimed and I might mention more after.

Robo said :

1.) "When it happened fox and blueslime told me they both saw the situation happen. I was watching the sit the entire time in spectator mode. So I knew you were saying also."

2.) "Blue and Fox said they saw Joseph just shooting Thomas without Thomas doing anything"

3.) The only thing we got was Fox and Blueslime saying they saw the thing go down. Thomas said he agreed to no such thing. Joseph's first story was he went up to Thomas and asked him to fight and Thomas started PUNCHING him to death. Joseph's story now was that Thomas was challenged, Thomas declined, then said "OK", then shot "lasers" at Joseph.
Blue and Fox said they saw Joseph just shooting Thomas without Thomas doing anything. This is all the info I have of the situation right now.

I am going to claim here that Robo tried rushing a ban on me without putting any effort into trying to listen to what BOTH sides had to say. Allow me to give support for this justified claim.

At "3.)" you can see robo said this "Joseph's first story was he went up to Thomas and asked him to fight and Thomas started PUNCHING him to death."  Nowhere in the sit did I ever mention this. Keep in mind he was SPECTATING not even bothering to take part in the sit legitly. If he is spectating then he should have no trouble seeing what I am typing too.

Please go and look 18 seconds in the video. I claim that he uses a gun to shoot me and he only claims he was defending himself. He never corrected me saying he used fists. I also mention it again 38 seconds in the video and he does not say he used fists.  At 1:20 in the video I mention again he shoots me. I mentioned many times he used a gun and he did not say anything against what I had to say about him using a gun he only said he was defending himself. This means that in nowhere in the sit Did anyone mention punching and even MULTIPLE times in the video I only mention using weapons but robo claims that I said otherwise.

This means that robo either tried lying about what I said or was not paying attention. But Robo also said  "I was watching the sit the entire time in spectator mode. So I knew you were saying also."

This alone is proof that he was not paying attention to my side of the sit (or lied). Which means the ban was not justified since he did not even have most of the details straight and just wanted to ban me because of him hating me not because he had a justified reason.

Does this till not make you believe he rushed the banning because of hatred towards me? That is acceptable because there is way more support for my claim.

Skip to 4:10 in the video for me. A bit after 4:10 roboreptile TP's and starts talking disrespectfully to me. "So stop talking out of your asshole" is what he said. There is no justified reason for him to talk disrespectfully like that especially since no one here was disrespecting each other or swearing. Robo is the only one with a bad attitude in the sit. There is no reason for him to be pissed off besides the fact that he hates me and just wants me to get banned. He was so fast to come in and just call "BS" on what I had to say but did not even pay attention fully in the sit. As I said he made mistakes in what people said in the sit so there is no way he could just miss what I was typing WHEN he was spectating.

There is no way you could not have some suspicion now over the ban. The ban reason included swearing and it looks like he was angry too "You had one last chance and you fucked up. Cya" This is not even a legit ban reason. This just shows that he wanted to ban me. If he did not have hatred towards me there would be an actual ban reason. This ban reason just feels like he wanted to get rid of me because he dislikes me. Even when mister fox was angry at me and perm banned me there was an actual reason. There is no way that you cant see that "You had one last chance and you fucked up. Cya" shows hatred towards the person being banned.

Those are 3 logical explanations on why I believe that Robo's ban was rushed and because he dislikes me. *BILLY MAYS APPEARS FROM NOWHERE* "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE"

Apparently Robo also says "Blue and Fox said they saw Joseph just shooting Thomas without Thomas doing anything". He included these 2 people as Witnesses.

Lets pretend that the only thing that happened was I decided to RDM the titan and was shooting at him. Fox and Blue saw it and told robo they saw me RDMing the titan while he was doing nothing. That would mean they are valid witnesses to what happened.

Every one agrees that would make them valid witnesses if that was the case, right? I believe so too but unfortunately that was not the case.

I am going to explain the events that happened and what is going on and what the stories in between me and the titan are.

Titan's Story: Thomas and I were together and I wanted to fight him. Thomas declines. I then begin RDMing Thomas and after around 57 shots he decides to defend himself.

-- That is what the Titan claims went down. He mentions nothing in the sit about the part where I fire shots into him with a glock (and a couple shots with my torgue incindiery riffle).

Habib's Story: Thomas and I were together and I wanted to fight him. Thomas declines. He then says yes after I ask him again. While I was in my inventory he pulls out a laser gun from his inventory and fires at me (to be more specific he aims the gun at me while I back up slowly preparing to take cover and menacingly makes it do the charging sound a few times) and I run to cover and he misses. I get damaged and almost killed but I survive cause of me taking cover. I then proceed to empty in my gunshots with a glock as he stands still and then we get pulled into a sit.

"Blue and Fox said they saw Joseph just shooting Thomas without Thomas doing anything." - Roboreptile

Robo claims the 2 witnesses saw me firing at the titan without him doing anything. I also claim that I fired my shots into the titan as he stood still because he was out of ammo. The titan never mentions anything that the witnesses claimed.

What does this all mean?

This means either 2 things:

1.)  Blue and Mister lied about witnessing me shooting the titan with a glock while he stood still.
-- Robo believed the 2 witnesses because one is an admin and one is an ex superadmin so he chooses to believe the fact that they saw me shooting the titan with a glock while he was standing still and doing nothing.

It could also mean-

2.) My story is the one that makes the most sense because I am the one who includes the part where the titan stands still and I shoot the titan with my glock. No one seemed to just see the titan attacking me like the titan claimed. So what I mentioned in my side of what happened is true while no one saw anything that had to do with the titan doing any action.

In other words my story should be the most believable since what I mentioned also seemed to be what Fox and Blue had to say while the titans story has 0 witnesses.

This means that since the witnesses witnessed my story and not the titans then I should not have been banned. Fox rushed the banning and did not even listen to each side to figure out what happened.

Robo also said "When it happened fox and blueslime told me they both saw the situation happen". This means Robo did not question the witnesses properly which is more support for why the ban was rushed and it is most defiantly a biased ban out of hatred for me.

There is only one problem. The witnesses only saw the ending part of the fight and not the start. This means that there is no telling to who fired their gun first since the only difference in our stories is who fired first. There is another problem though... The titan admitted to attacking me after I shot him in self defense... So why would robo consider the 2 witnesses as proof if they did not even see the part where the titan attacked. Robo only wanted the sit to end with me having an unjustified ban. There is no other explanation. I gave more than enough proof.

So let me list out the wrongs robo did that proved that the ban was not justified.

1.) The ban reason itself was not a legit ban reason that sounded nowhere near neutral.
2.) The witnesses did not mention anything about who shot first which is how you determine who RDM'd and who did not but robo still banned me claiming witnesses were against me.
3.) He tp'd angrily in the sit and only said a few sentences before banning me permanently.
4.) He comes in with hatred towards me obviously and disrespects me for no reason and he used a bad attitude that no one in the sit had. The titan was using a calm voice and did not swear and I did not type any swears. Blue was the only one who swore at first but that's because it did look like I was RDMing since he noclipped and only saw the part where I was shooting the titan while he did nothing but then even blue calmed down once he heard part of it.
5.) Robo did not pay attention to our sides and even made a mistake claiming I said the titan punched me to death. This shows he was not paying attention which means him claiming he paid attention to the whole sit is a lie.

So these are some of the reasons why I believe the ban was not justified and that I should be unbanned. I should not have been banned in the first place since no witnesses said anything that was contradictory to my story and they in fact said stuff that was in my story. The ban was rushed and unjustified and there is no doubt about it.

There is but only one thing left to do. Tell the full and true story. 100 percent true no lies.

The titan and I were at the square and I asked for the job. He offered it to me for only the low low price of "50 billion gazzilion trillion" whatever the number was big. I decide to challenge him to a fight as a joke. I did not really care if he fought or not. He declines and he says nope. I ask again and he says yes after a few more asks. (This was now next to the theater) I was surprised he said yes and I was not really looking forward to a fight but I am unsure if it is RDM or not. I think it might be RDM I am not sure if we can actually fight. As I was about to pull out my nuclear sniper I hear a gun being pulled from someones inventory. I exit mine cause I have like 20 guns in there and finding my nuclear sniper and binding it with my black diamond after unbinding it from my torgue would take too long. I exit out my inventory and see his laser gun. He charges it up and it goes "vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuv" because he is clicking it like that trying to tease me or something. I think I say something like "I was kidding plz don't kill me" or something like that (I didn't mean it. It was kinda like you know how sometimes when you are talking big and then someone fucking comes out stronger than you and you start backing down from all the things you said. I acted like that happened as a joke). The next thing I do is simple. I RUN LIKE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK. As I expected he uses bezerk and I start opening fire about a second after he starts trying to attack (his lasers were coming towards me as I ran). I yelled something like "DON'T YOU MESS WITH BLACKO SHAUNDA"!!! I fire at him him as I run like fuck to take cover behind the crates near the Movie Transit point (like the first one you see when going up the street that's elevated). He runs out of ammo and I start emptying my shots into him and I basically VIOLENTLY attack him. Like vicious. I don't blame Fox or blue for thinking it was RDM because I was going all out make the best you can do with shit weapons. The titan starts standing still and I see him type (probably contacting an admin) then I see an admin noclipping and he gets TP'd away and I do to. Also somewhere at the time I was running I tried changing my name to Blacko Shaunda cause I wanted to use a black accent. Unfortunetly I only got halfway through the RP name and did type fast enough so I did not get to do it. I am not sure if I rdm'd or not but if I did I am sorry ;-; I only wanted to mess around ;-; I don't know if I did or not so you decide if I did. I have a memory problem and concentration problem so I take vivance every day before school but it wears off just about when I get home which is why later at night these things happen. I am sorry if I did RDM and I am sorry if I misspelled a lot of stuff but I just released what actually happened so I am not going back to edit out anything just incase I mess some shit up. Very sorry again if I did RDM. I spent over 2 hours working on this. (11:30 to 1:54) so please forgive me ;-; if I did RDM.

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 3:02 pm

I just read what bob put now. I started over an hour or so before he posted this XD

Here's your way out of this Joseph: Just admit that you shot him first a couple of times asking him "Wanna fight? Wanna fight huh??" knowing it wouldn't kill him because he's a titan. And his reaction was to shoot back at you and therefore start the actual fight.

I know very well that's something you would do and yet you wouldn't admit to doing because you don't wanna be accused of something that might get you banned. But honestly, by now people are more pissed at you because of all the drama and lying rather than because you just shot the titan. People do that all the time but they admit it and it's not that big of a deal.

I did what I did because I know for a fact Robo's decision was garbage and that he biasedly banned me. As I mentioned in the giant post he did 5 wrong things that prove my point and I wanted to prove to you all his ban was not legit before telling the real story. Robo's judgement was bad and that's why I made that big post. All the evidence did not point towards me at all and the witnesses had nothing to do with what happened which is why I know robo was wrong to ban me.

The only thing that got me in the end was an admin trying to BS. That's the only reason I got banned. No witnesses saw anything at the start so there was no possible way for him to tell who rdm'd who. The witnesses only talk about the end part AFTER the titan attacked and the titan even talks about how he attacked too. So that is how you can tell they only saw the ending.

I did not get a real chance to tell my story with any detail and was banned fast because of robo wanting to just ban me and get it done with. I would have told the full story if I had a chance. I only ended up getting to say bits of what happened.

Also bob I would have been perma banned either way because if I do one thing wrong that's what goes down. No chances ;( I really did not mean for anything bad to go down either o.O I was just trying to mess around and have fun

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 17th 2014, 4:23 pm

Huge ass posts aren't gonna help you because no one's gonna read them.

Just answer my question in my previous post without detours or dragging things on.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 4:48 pm

OK to answer your question I may have RDM'D. I have no clue. Just read the last few parts of the post before the other one which tells the story. I honestly cant tell.

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on December 17th 2014, 6:08 pm

BlackCipher wrote:OK to answer your question I may have RDM'D. I have no clue...I honestly cant tell.

You MAY have? It's a 'Yes' or 'No' question. But how do you NOT know? If you don't know then why the hell are you defending yourself if you don't know if you RDMed or not?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCipher on December 17th 2014, 6:14 pm

Well I was not trying to rdm the guy or thinking about it. I don't really remember all the server rules because I just recently got on. I told you guys the true story at the end of the 2nd to last post by me. Thats the best I can do. I don't know ;-;

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters on December 17th 2014, 7:16 pm

Good lord.

Shinryuuuuken!
KenMasters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 18th 2014, 1:27 am

Okay so Joseph walked up to a titan and asked him if he wanted to fight while shooting him once or twice with a glock to provoke him, which caused the titan who didn't wanna fight to react in a defensive manner and say no even though he shot joseph to defend himself, which made joseph start shooting back, thinking the fight started.

Now I want the staff to discuss about if they think that's worth a perma-ban or not. Anything else such as who said what after that and who thinks they saw what and heard what is completely irrelevant and should be kept out of this discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on December 18th 2014, 2:42 am

What the fuck is this, a giant courtroom now? Is this Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney ?

Am I allowed to yell out in room, "OBJECTION!!!!" and "HOLD IT!!" waving evidence on my hands?

Honestly from all those huge posts all you had to do was admit what you done and have this over with.

Also I can't say about if it's a perma or not, if the guy can't learn from mistakes in the past after getting a 3rd/4th chance to come on, why bother honestly? Since this whole courtroom thing is all figured out, I want to know from him, Joseph why should you be unbanned, Again, if your just gonna keep living on your past causing problems/drama/lies for no apparent reason, why should we unban you?

(If you don't know what game i'm talking about, theres a link, I got bored in my life ok?)

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on December 18th 2014, 10:11 am

This will be a perfect thing to bring up in the meeting. I hope you all come.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCipher on December 18th 2014, 12:12 pm

Actually I think I RDM'd. Its kinda blurry but I know I either shot the guy first probably as he started firing. I hit him first most likely. Its hard to tell cause I was running to take cover at the same time.

BlackCipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 18th 2014, 3:42 pm

About time you admit it.

Now, can admins tell me what the punishment is for rdming once? Regardless of who has done it? Because I'm pretty sure it's not perma-ban.

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon on December 18th 2014, 5:19 pm

I would only have kicked. Then banned some days if he had do it again. (but hai it's me uh)

Edit: still why doing that big ass thread for this.

dexon
Admin

View user profile http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on December 18th 2014, 6:02 pm

Ablationer wrote:Because I'm pretty sure it's not perma-ban.

It's a perma because IT'S THE SAME SHIT EVERY TIME. Joseph comes on, causes problems, gets in trouble, and later is kicked, banned, etc.
He's been banned multiple times and has come back with 0% improvement.

Not to mention when he posted that video I saw he has tons of videos of him minging on servers.

But up to you Bob, if you don't want it perma i'll lower it to 2-5 days. But like I said, Joseph just causes trouble. If others don't get second chances after being banned, why does Joseph (Which so many people hate more than any person on the watchlist) get so many chances?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon on December 18th 2014, 6:09 pm

RoboReptile wrote:He's been banned multiple times and has come back with 0% improvement.

I've stop reading at this point. So I wouldn't agree for a unban.

dexon
Admin

View user profile http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 18th 2014, 9:08 pm

Well at least this time it took him at least a week to get himself in trouble instead of like just a day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on December 18th 2014, 11:33 pm

Sooooo...... Is this case closed now?

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on December 19th 2014, 1:02 am

I'd say it is.

Joseph. Seriously. Just...I don't know what to say to you anymore. You just don't learn even after each ban you've received. Me (and others) are just done with you.

No more chances. No more "warming up". No more of you. It's done. It's over. Sorry.
Goodbye, Joseph.

Appeal is (hopefully) Denied and Locked.

Ablationer wrote:LOCK AND LOAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on December 19th 2014, 2:12 am

Robo xD; you don't have the call you know, that's why i'm asking everyone, not just you.

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 19th 2014, 2:18 am

yeah daisuke is right

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on December 19th 2014, 10:33 am

So we're going to spend longer time on this thread dispite it already solved?
And why am I forum mod if I can't state the obveous and take action?

Oh well. Do your thing. I won't reply here anymore.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowofChernobyl on December 19th 2014, 11:37 am

"Titan's Story: Thomas and I were together and I wanted to fight him. Thomas declines. I then begin RDMing Thomas and after around 57 shots he decides to defend himself.

-- That is what the Titan claims went down. He mentions nothing in the sit about the part where I fire shots into him with a glock (and a couple shots with my torgue incindiery riffle).

Habib's Story: Thomas and I were together and I wanted to fight him. Thomas declines. He then says yes after I ask him again. While I was in my inventory he pulls out a laser gun from his inventory and fires at me (to be more specific he aims the gun at me while I back up slowly preparing to take cover and menacingly makes it do the charging sound a few times) and I run to cover and he misses. I get damaged and almost killed but I survive cause of me taking cover. I then proceed to empty in my gunshots with a glock as he stands still and then we get pulled into a sit."

So, basically what I see is you're making your story bigger to seem more truthful or more likely to have happened.

At least put more effort into the other's story.

Also, can we be Thomas on this appeal?

ShadowofChernobyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on December 19th 2014, 11:39 am

Shadow, I didn't understand a damned thing of what you just said.

RoboReptile wrote:So we're going to spend longer time on this thread dispite it already solved?
And why am I forum mod if I can't state the obveous and take action?

Oh well. Do your thing. I won't reply here anymore.

Don't act like a baby. Being mod doesn't mean you call all the shots.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top