View previous topic View next topic Go down

jtmj23's Application

Post  jtmj23 on December 31st 2014, 5:37 pm

jtmj23's Operator Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Jacob

Your Age: 16

How long have you been on the server: 560 hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I think I qualify because I've came back to the server and realized all the new stuff bob has added and the old stuff makes it just so much fun. I used to be an operator on here months ago and I was much more immature then. I feel like I've gotten much more mature by getting better in school, getting a job, and doing most things in life by myself. I am more active now and get on at least 3 hours a day. When school starts up again next week it will most likely be 2 hours a day, but when basketball is over with it will be so much more. I love helping out the server and I've even been greeting as a respected a few times. I plan to stay here a lot longer than last time and I won't give up this time either.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62195550

Additional info: I've been staff on many other servers, but I don't think any of that really matters. I feel like more people respect me since I've been playing again and I very much like it. Many of you might know me as Michael Vey as well, I am the same person for those of you who don't know already.Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a great day! Smile

Last edited by jtmj23 on January 18th 2015, 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changing hours as i get more...)
jtmj23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jtmj23's Application

Post  RoboReptile on December 31st 2014, 6:13 pm

When did you start playing again?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 on December 31st 2014, 7:36 pm

Well, I started playing again as Michael a while ago, but I stopped for a short period. I then started again about 3 weeks ago.
jtmj23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top