An idea for more money towards the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An idea for more money towards the server

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on July 1st 2013, 11:41 am

I'm not sure if anyone had this thought or this has been passed into the server before, but I think there should be donator classes- meaning if you donate 40+ Or however amount there really is, then you can have your own little class to pick- and YOUR class only, not have other people go around with it unless you really want it admin enabled or something.
It's not much in detail because I just thought of this a few days ago, I'll be editing this with more information as it goes but for now. I think it'd be a very interesting way to go and expand the servers' possibility.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for more money towards the server

Post  Swixko on July 2nd 2013, 8:40 am

We have already went over this a long time ago, extra classes will just slow down the server and other players will be pissed about what those classes have. "One custom class equals twenty custom guns" - From the mouth of Bob himself
Swixko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on July 2nd 2013, 12:31 pm

That's exactly it.

Let's say on average and we're being generous that each custom gun is one file and each custom job is also one (which it isn't, some custom guns don't even need their own sound file and a custom job would require more than just one file, but for this example let's say that's the case)

Custom sound file on average:
300-400kb

Custom player model file on average
5,000-7,000kb

so then what, where does that take us? Charge 500$ irl for a custom job? Yeah no.
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top