44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who still cares?

Post  RoboReptile on August 26th 2013, 3:48 am

I've kinda been drifting away from the server for various reasons;
1. People are mean to me occasionally including other ops and make me feel sad Sad .
2. I feel no one really cares and that i've been forgotten. And no one seems to get exited or even greet me when I come on the server.
3. Been demoted from Admin. Its pretty sad having that been taken away from you and not getting it back or even being thought of it for quite some time, having other random people come on the server then... -poof- a wild admin appears! And i'm forgotten.

Now, with all that said, i'm just asking if anyone does care, and if no one does, i'm leaving.
Thank you for reading and share your opinion,
Robo.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who still cares?

Post  blazing banana on August 26th 2013, 6:35 am

I wanne be honest here , I never really liked you Neutral  But the thing is you never gave people the opportunity to like you , you didn't talk to a lot of people and only played on cop or crim with like 2 people u knew . i just wanna say u should play with me some time Wink
blazing banana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on August 26th 2013, 8:34 pm

I've joined the server and stayed in it for almost a year now (before c18 but not too long ago). I don't know why I wouldn't be known or not liked.
Thats it. If youd post a reply or pm me on forum or steam why you don't like me or what I can do or improve, that would be very appreciated. And yes banana, we should play a game.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 on August 26th 2013, 10:39 pm

Ah come on man, always liked you, though probably because im usually too laid back to care
Magnum21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon on September 1st 2013, 1:48 pm

what ?

Its not because you've been demoted that you have to stop playing on the server. You build a reputation and its hard to get a new one.

Just have to work on it. Play more, be more friendly, help, etc. If you don't do anything you can be sure no one will care about anything you'll do.
Logics, u know bounce
dexon
Admin

View user profile http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on September 1st 2013, 5:19 pm

For one, we're not being mean cause we hate you, we're mean cause we want you Operators to work good and eventually make yourselves helpful, if we were too easy then how would we possibly be? We'd give Operator to everyone! Second of all your cool, your my friend and that should mean alot since you havent annoyed the piss out of me yet Wink Think positive, not negative, because if you think negavtive won't get you anything in life.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on September 9th 2013, 7:11 pm

I guess I can try to make new friends...As soon as I can stop my addiction in playing on the Stranded gamemode Mad

I also forgot to mention my internet has been down for awhile and now its back up....For the meantime.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top