WolfmaxW Operator Application

Post  WolfmaxW on October 17th 2013, 6:21 pm

TITLE: WolfmaxW Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Maxime

Your Age: 16

How long have you been on the server: 150 Hours
'
Why do you think you qualify? I'm currently in the position of RESPECTED and i'm looking for something more than telling others what to do, im looking for more than just teleporting, im looking for more of a admin job than a bossy kid who cant do anything other than teleport, freeze and slap ( i do like slap though ) i used to be in another rank called FRENCH TEAM but it got deleted, i was move to RESPECTED i felt like it was a downgrade but it was an upgrade since i was capable of teleporting others to me wich helped people out of walls or other glitchy spots but i lost the power to physgun people wich was fun but too much but now i feel like i can handle it, its up to the CO-OWNER and Bob to choose what will be my future position in the server, i believe im qualified because i'm already a trusted member and i want to be more helpful to the server and the users and to other members of the ranks, i want to help and i want to help make this server a little more fun and cool, i also belive that cost of BP points for Zombie Guard is too low since it wouldn't take long to hit 10 000 BP. hope this application cought ur eyes and thoughts and i will try to be more on the server to help more.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41944086

Additional info: As i said earlier im already on the position of Respected and i would like to become a more helpful person in the server community and be a more trusted person to the higher ranks, im also looking for a small change and more adventurers.

Last edited by WolfmaxW on October 17th 2013, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too short :/)

WolfmaxW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WolfmaxW Operator Application

Post  Hewbiee on October 17th 2013, 6:56 pm

You know ive known Wolf for a while and i know he would make a great fit with staff, But at the same time, He could use just a tad bit more hours, But still he gets my +SUPPORT Good Luck
Hewbiee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorZoidberg on October 17th 2013, 7:07 pm

Soooooo uhhh, yeah, I think you'd make a pretty good op, haven't really talked to you that much but I've known you for a while and you've seemed to handle yourself pretty well as far as I can tell so I'll support you
+SUPPORT
DoctorZoidberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Dex on October 17th 2013, 10:43 pm

Wolf, you're a cool dude, and you seem like you can handle operator.
trust you, and i hope you get operator.
                                   + Support  Very Happy
Jason Dex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top