Ranking System

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ranking System

Post  Mr.Blue on November 30th 2013, 10:32 am

I am confused with the ranking system like admin super admin stuff like that , Because i am wondering should i dedicate RP to this server only and have this as my one favorite RP server. I am just curious so i am comfortable with everything so i can settle with the server it's self. Can someone explain to me the rankings?
Mr.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranking System

Post  blazing banana on November 30th 2013, 3:11 pm

first you wanna start of by not being a dick and breaking rules and stuff if your an alright guy you will get respected (after a while) then when respected keep up your good attitude and don't abuse the very basic powers you get then you will get op if you want and are active enough (after we accept your application ofcourse) this is where you get real power so dont abuse that and prove yourself as a good enforcer of rules and thats when you get admin
blazing banana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 on December 1st 2013, 12:41 am

blazing banana wrote:first you wanna start of by not being a dick
So that's why I wasn't accepted lulz
Magnum21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny on December 1st 2013, 1:23 am

Mr.Blue wrote:I am confused with the ranking system like admin super admin stuff like that , Because i am wondering should i dedicate RP to this server only and have this as my one favorite RP server. I am just curious so i am comfortable with everything so i can settle with the server it's self. Can someone explain to me the rankings?
Karson told me this: "Don't think of the ranks as ranks, it's just basically states what your job is on the server"

Shithead on watchlist: I'm a troll but I like the server plz dont ban me m8 T-T
User: Your fellow player, be nice and have fun
Respected: This guy is respected I can trust that he knows his stuff
Gun Tester: Tests guns
Operator: Moderates the server and such
Admins: Has more power than Operator
Super Admin: OMGWUTDEFUQBBQTHISGUYHASHAX (More Power than Admin)

Yeah, that's a basic rundown of what all the jobs mean
The Real Johnny

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue on December 14th 2013, 9:11 am

My curiosty fucks me over. What is the amount of hours to get respected? Cause Walktheough told me that to get accepted as operator you need to have 100 hours on the server.
Mr.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on December 14th 2013, 2:07 pm

Mr.Blue wrote:My curiosty fucks me over. What is the amount of hours to get respected? Cause Walktheough told me that to get accepted as operator you need to have 100 hours on the server.
No no no i said the minimum hours to apply for operator is 100 and idk for sure about this I got it from one of the superadmins(brother Lemarties) in the real application format post but then again if you are very reliable and trustworthy you could possible get ranks faster but it all comes down to the superadmins to decide
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 on December 14th 2013, 5:49 pm

Mr.Blue wrote:My curiosty fucks me over. What is the amount of hours to get respected? Cause Walktheough told me that to get accepted as operator you need to have 100 hours on the server.
One does not get respected by time, one gets respected by being good person that deserves respect
Magnum21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top