Moderator Abuse: TheAngrySniper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Abuse: TheAngrySniper

Post  MapRef41N93W on December 3rd 2013, 12:36 am

Game moderator TheAngrySniper has been comitting abuse on the server. He RDMed me twice, and I witnessed him rdm at least 4 other times. The most major of which is when he RDMed user "capinyoass" which I witnessed, I then went to pick up his Vaporizer gun (as I am new to the server user "Cap" greeted me and acted nice, so I did not want him to lose his gun). He then threatened to kill me if I didn't drop it, and then proceeded to do so. I was playing as a neutral class so he had no right to kill me.

He also proceeded to gloat about how he killed me over voice chat (saying that he is a mod and good luck trying to report him), and spent the entire time that I have been on the server playing as an unkillable zombie that bullets don't hurt (every gun says get a higher caliber when you try to shoot him). This is inexcusable abuse and I will certianly not play on this otherwise very cool server with a guy like this around.

MapRef41N93W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Abuse: TheAngrySniper

Post  TheAngrySniper on December 3rd 2013, 1:00 am

I love it when people make invalid complaints and fabricate things.

First off, do you have any proof? Anything to back any of our alligations?

You attacked me, when you attack a zombie, they may attack you, I never RDM'd anyone during my session as an Antlion guard, I may have hit other players accidentaly but they acknowledged it and we both apologized for both me hitting them and them getting caught in battle.. The only exception to this was when I had killed you to get back the Vaporizer, as I killed Cap in yo ass due to misconceptions which we both agreed were easy to confuse. (A titan fired a BFG, followed by a Capi shot which I though he fired.) I asked you 3 times to drop the weapon down and you refused each time and I warned yo uI would kill you as I can not access my Physgun or any other items as a Antlion Guard. You were given ample warning and clearly acknowledged it, yet you decided to ignore me and try to keep the weapon when you fully knew I was trying to get it back to him.

I am an easily killable zombie, you seemed to think that since you couldn't kill me, I was clearly hacking, that says alot about someones character when you resort to accusing players of hacking first thing. I never 'gloated' at any point in time during our encounter, nor did I say that there would be difficulty banning me if I did any wrong, which I did not.

Onto some screencaps of what you've said.

Very polite when approaching the fact he was killed, you know as well as I that I explained why I both killed you and how your response was un-needed.

And some more, after I killed you, it was amusing enough to see you start to say your plan was to give him his gun back, along with your verbal attack on me and your usage of words. You adn I both know you were going to keep the gun, don't try to cover it up.

Long story short, don't alter your story, or try to fabricate things in an effort to cover yourself up.
TheAngrySniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan on December 3rd 2013, 1:53 am

*Applauds Angry Sniper*

Bob, where do you keep your banhammer? Looks like we got some target practice...

:3
OldRavensFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin on December 3rd 2013, 11:29 am

There's no demoting to be done.
Angry defended his point, with valid evidence and a full story of what happened.
If you want a staff member to be looked at for possible abuse you gotta show us evidence,
valid at most, not you pissing them off and making them kill you for being a nuisance.
Casdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana on December 3rd 2013, 3:24 pm

welp another one of those crossfire reports, all i gotta say is shit happens and will keep happening you didn't have to overreact like that your are still talking to an op also you guys are like the flies if the antlion guard was a shit you guys all run around him and shit and then you dare to complain when you get hit with such vulgar language (even tough i said shit in this post like 10 times Razz )
blazing banana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top