Mango's Operator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mango's Operator Application

Post  Mango on December 25th 2013, 10:54 am

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 101 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I've been playing Bobs for awhile, and been loving it, and would like to share the love by helping out on the server. I am already a server greeter, and like doing this job. Also, I know a lot of people around the Bob community a lot of people also know me Very Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62317753

Additional info: I have been Super on a DarkRP and Admin on 2 other DarkRPs.
avatar
Mango

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 17
Location : Olive Branch, MS

View user profile http://analoggaming.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Magnum21 on December 25th 2013, 5:24 pm

Eh, I don't really know you much so im gonna have to say Neutral
avatar
Magnum21

Posts : 186
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  ThreeDawg on December 26th 2013, 1:20 am

[UR] Mango wrote:First Name: Jason

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 101 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I've been playing Bobs for awhile, and been loving it, and would like to share the love by helping out on the server. I am already a server greeter, and like doing this job. Also, I know a lot of people around the Bob community a lot of people also know me Very Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62317753
                     
Additional info: I have been Super on a DarkRP and Admin on 2 other DarkRPs.

Issue 1: Age. Too young for my tastes.

Issue 2: Hours. I personally think you need to clock in a few more hours, say 40, before getting a seat at the OP table.

Issue 3: I WIZ A ADMUN: Anyone can say that. Proof n pics plox.
avatar
ThreeDawg

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Ablationer on December 26th 2013, 2:57 am

And someone said you abused today, or something
avatar
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Mango on December 26th 2013, 10:44 am

ThreeDawg wrote:
[UR] Mango wrote:First Name: Jason

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 101 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I've been playing Bobs for awhile, and been loving it, and would like to share the love by helping out on the server. I am already a server greeter, and like doing this job. Also, I know a lot of people around the Bob community a lot of people also know me Very Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62317753
                     
Additional info: I have been Super on a DarkRP and Admin on 2 other DarkRPs.

Issue 1: Age. Too young for my tastes.

Issue 2: Hours. I personally think you need to clock in a few more hours, say 40, before getting a seat at the OP table.

Issue 3: I WIZ A ADMUN: Anyone can say that. Proof n pics plox.

If you don't believe me, you can ask Alex Fisher and Falling_Skies. They are both server owners and know I have been super on one of them and admin on another. 2nd of all, there is another operator that is 13, sooo.
avatar
Mango

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 17
Location : Olive Branch, MS

View user profile http://analoggaming.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  RoboReptile on December 26th 2013, 10:28 pm

[UR] Mango wrote: 2nd of all, there is another operator that is 13, sooo.

Yeah but that is mostly how they will guess your responsibility.
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Mr.Blue on December 30th 2013, 8:01 pm

I never had a problem with you, always a pleasure talking to you, and always greetes every new guy. youhave my support. +Support
avatar
Mr.Blue

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Knocking at your door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Janet on December 31st 2013, 1:52 am

ThreeDawg wrote:
[UR] Mango wrote:First Name: Jason

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 101 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I've been playing Bobs for awhile, and been loving it, and would like to share the love by helping out on the server. I am already a server greeter, and like doing this job. Also, I know a lot of people around the Bob community a lot of people also know me Very Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62317753
                     
Additional info: I have been Super on a DarkRP and Admin on 2 other DarkRPs.

Issue 1: Age. Too young for my tastes.

Issue 2: Hours. I personally think you need to clock in a few more hours, say 40, before getting a seat at the OP table.

Issue 3: I WIZ A ADMUN: Anyone can say that. Proof n pics plox.

Zoo is 13 or 14 (sorry if incorrect) last time I checked he was doing a damn well job, Age doesnt matter in all cases and yes that is your opinion. I started gaming around 11 and I had to lie about my age to get a chance at an application and they never knew my real age. I did a fine well job but being a teenager has done shit to me that I dont like. I trust mango. +Support


Last edited by Janet on December 31st 2013, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A more reasonable Green Giant Text.)
avatar
Janet

Posts : 55
Join date : 2013-05-20
Age : 19
Location : Calgary Canada

View user profile http://pornhub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mango's Operator Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum