A good Idea For superadmins and up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A good Idea For superadmins and up

Post  Solidus Snake on June 30th 2012, 12:34 pm

Uhh...This is a Message to Bob but I want to put it out for the comfort of people. I had an Idea for those that know that Admins can use the !Renamon class but for The Main Super Admins You Know Like me (Solid Snake), Casdin, And Bob if he wants to. All of us the Main Admins can have A class with a Skin of our chosing so people Can Reconize Us easily so they would know who we are. If You like the idea and you think its good Support+ it Thank You for Reading.

-Intriago A.K.A. Solid Snake

PS: Bob if you add this we woul need are own staff rank like how your rank is Bob Frenchman in the !menu selection so they it knows who to give the Skin Class to and for me i think you know I would like the Actual Solid Snake Class and I guess Casdin can pick his...Oh and the class i guess would have the same Weapons and stats as the !Renamon class.
Solidus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A good Idea For superadmins and up

Post  Casdin on June 30th 2012, 5:50 pm

I support+
Though if he did do this, and how your suggesting it Snake, Like you have your own job and i have mine etc. I would pick The Replica Soldier.
But i don't think Bob wants to go through all this trouble for custom jobs for us.
Casdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solidus Snake on June 30th 2012, 9:54 pm

True but I'm not asking for him to do this right away I'm asking if he has time and is feeling generous he could try to do this. It's not like I'm Forcing him its just an idea that would help people recognize us.
Solidus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top