Bodyguard Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bodyguard Class

Post  The Angel of War on July 6th 2012, 11:03 am

What I was thinking the bodyguard class should be is sort of along the lines of the Gun Enthusiast, but with a more pre-determined role. For instance, the gun enthusiast is, well, someone with a gun, but the bodyguard will be someone with a gun, and a reason to use it! I was thinking this class should have the same weapon stats as the gun enthusiast, but with a +20HP increase. As for a model, I believe I have found a perfect one for it, but the problem is that it is a skin and NOT a playermodel. Just go to garrysmod[dot]org, then paste, /downloads/?a=view&id=122637

The Angel of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodyguard Class

Post  Ablationer on July 6th 2012, 2:31 pm

Well you can always just take a job and remove your team symbol and go neutral to be a guard or something
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin on July 6th 2012, 3:59 pm

True but that has caused problems, people complain about a Spetsnaz being a guard or something. Though yes tha gun enth. could be a guard but some people attack him/her alot.
Casdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Angel of War on July 6th 2012, 6:33 pm

That's what I'm saying, the bodyguard class would remove the annoyances of people complaining about taking up a job space like Spetsnaz, and it is slightly less civilian than the gun enth. so you can expect some violent behaviour for trespassing, but it offers a class where which someone can defend their friend from RDMers/zombies. Now I am not saying that the model I linked should DEFINITELY be the one for this, but after digging through garrysmod[dot]org I determined that was the best possible model, all it needs is some player animations and a file change to not be a skin. Thank you.

EDIT:
I have found a possible playermodel for the class, if not, perhaps it can be used for something else.
www[dot]garrysmod[dot]org/downloads/?a=view&id=63682

Last edited by The Angel of War on July 6th 2012, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Playermodel Discovery!)

The Angel of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin on July 6th 2012, 8:06 pm

Just copy the damn link and post it, dont just write it ot
Casdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Angel of War on July 6th 2012, 11:46 pm

I would but there is a 7 day no linking for new members... I've tried posting it many times but I have to wait a few days.

The Angel of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top