WolfmaxW Operator Application 2014

Post  WolfmaxW on February 25th 2014, 6:28 pm

TITLE: WolfmaxW Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Maxime

Your Age: 16

How long have you been on the server: 235 Hours
'
Why do you think you qualify? I'm currently in the position of RESPECTED and I am looking for something more than being a guy that reports things to the Operators Or Higher Ranked staff, I want to be that Operator that does the right decision, I want to be the one that helps people out of their problems . I used to be in another rank called FRENCH TEAM but the rank got deleted, I was move to RESPECTED I felt like it was a downgrade but it was an upgrade since I was capable of doing slightly more things to help others. I used to be capable of physgun people wich out of their trapped spots in the map was useful but too much for me, now I feel like I can handle it, its up to the CO-OWNER and Bob to choose what will be my future position in the server, I believe I'm qualified because I'm already a trusted member, and I also believe I can be trusted with a more responsable rank as a staff member of the server, I want to be more helpful to the server and the users and to other members of the ranks, I want to help and I want to help make this server a little more fun and cool, I will try to be more on the server to help more. **Don't be afraid to *Support -* also *Support +* if you believe I'm ready.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41944086

Additional info: As I said earlier I'm already on the position of Respected and I would like to become a more helpful person in the server community and be a more trusted person to the higher ranks, I'm also looking for a small change and more adventurers.

WolfmaxW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WolfmaxW Operator Application 2014

Post  RoboReptile on February 25th 2014, 6:58 pm

You already made an app
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherostavik on March 1st 2014, 1:29 pm

Don't make multiple apps. It just looks bad and reflects a bit badly on you.

Cherostavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfmaxW on March 1st 2014, 9:52 pm

No... i asked bob to remove the other applications this is a good one the other ones warent fully delete...

WolfmaxW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on March 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

I give it a support +, Due to the fact that you have been here a long time and seem to know what your doing so far, just make sure you scan over the MOTD again and see if you got everything right. Always ask your questions to me if you got one.
I'll shortly add you on. Don't make me regret this.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top