Your Age:
I am 14 (almost 15)

How long have you been on the server:
I currently have 122 hours

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62195550

Additional info:
I havebeen/am super admin on 3 other servers and admin on 5 other servers

Why do you think you qualify?
I think I would be a great addition o the server. The environment is great and the community is awesome! The staff is one of the best parts and I would like to be apart of that. I am on the server at least everyday(unless something important is happening) and sometimes there are little or no staff on to help. I think I would be a great addition to the server and I think I have done well as a server greeter and I need to advance into higher ranks such as this. So thank you for taking your time to read this and have a good day. Smile
jtmj23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jtmj23's Operator App :)

Post  RoboReptile on May 3rd 2014, 4:08 am

jtmj23 wrote:I havebeen/am super admin on 3 other servers and admin on 5 other servers

Seems like you just go on servers to get a title. You know you're not put as a rank to screw around and be cooler than everybody. If you are really occupied with these ranks on these servers, you should probably keep playing them and do your job.

Also there's next to no info on HOW you can help the server and how you act/react with things.

Could use more info and hours spent to jump right in to ranks, until then, I give a -Support
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 on May 3rd 2014, 2:06 pm

RoboReptile wrote:
jtmj23 wrote:I havebeen/am super admin on 3 other servers and admin on 5 other servers

Seems like you just go on servers to get a title. You know you're not put as a rank to screw around and be cooler than everybody. If you are really occupied with these ranks on these servers, you should probably keep playing them and do your job.

I have been different ranks multiple times because of Cool Catz. Kitty(the owner) kept demoting me and wouldn't give me a reson why. so I worked my way back up again and again until I was just done. I am currently admin on one other server though, and I have been for a while. Also what is your ingame name cuz I don't think I have seen you before.
jtmj23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 3rd 2014, 2:27 pm

I am always watching... What a Face 
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot on May 3rd 2014, 10:07 pm

I am on most of the time and I usually see Jt on and I never hear any complaints and he is friendly so I give a +support farao 
Painfulrobot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid on May 5th 2014, 10:47 pm

He deserves the promotion, He is active allot. He never ignores a new guy! He is the definition of Operator. I never had a problem with him. He is the most active greeter, deserves the promotion. Smile

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+Support

Post  [SG] unwrittenllama on May 6th 2014, 3:26 pm

+Support
He's a really good Server Greeter and he knows the server rules very well. I have never, ever seen him break a rule and he plays with other players very nicely. In other words, I think he would make a great Operator and he's very nice and kind to everybody.

[SG] unwrittenllama

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/unwrittenllama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Dex on May 6th 2014, 8:23 pm

Every time i be on, he be teepeein to new players and helpin em. Today I saw him make a team member get out of the cop spawn (they were crims) and i feel that if he were to be operator he would have more poewr in that situation. He helps out around the server usually, i think he deserves the position. + Support
Jason Dex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango on May 10th 2014, 10:27 pm

+Support jtmj is a really fun guy to play with and follows the rules. Him being operator will be better for the community.
Mango

View user profile http://analoggaming.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron on May 16th 2014, 11:51 am

I think you got the potential just keep the momentum going for a lil while longer and you got my support. As for now, I'm Neutral.
Pyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum