Operator Aplication [JokerIce]FD GOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operator Aplication [JokerIce]FD GOD

Post  [JokerIce]FD GOD on May 10th 2014, 9:34 pm

Hello its me im returning from school work and stuff and have decided to grow up and take maturity seriously for once after playing 200 or 300h of this server ive decided to make a new op app and clear my name of the hate before sorry if I was a pain before those days I was in 5 grade and was being bullyed and this server made me not commit suicide during those times and ever since ive quit to enjoy some me time and go on vacation with my family to see my cousin London who just came from being cured from cancer.

Mic:Yes
Reason For Op:To learn to take action and help the server out while learning along the way of real life situations along with less boredom,

Sincerely,[JokerIce]FD GOD

P.S Played for 200 hours or more

Last edited by [JokerIce]FD GOD on May 12th 2014, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix a problem)

[JokerIce]FD GOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Operator Aplication [JokerIce]FD GOD

Post  Daisuke on May 10th 2014, 9:35 pm

[JokerIce]FD GOD wrote:Hello its me im returning from school work and stuff and have decided to grow up and take maturity seriously for once after playing 200 or 300h of this server ive decided to make a new op app and clear my name of the hate before sorry if I was a pain before those days I was in 5 grade and was being bullyed and this server made me not commit suicide during those times and ever since ive quit to enjoy some me time and go on vacation with my family to see my cousin London who just came from being cured from cancer.

Mic:No
Reason For Op:To learn to take action and help the server out while learning along the way of real life situations along with less boredom,

Sincerely,[JokerIce]FD GOD

Sorry but you need to start over as Server Greeter, and a microphone is somewhat basically a required thing.
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie on May 11th 2014, 12:08 am

So, Like you start posting on the forums a few times and all of a sudden you ask for Operator when people dont even know who the hell you are? Like come on.
Nizzie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on May 11th 2014, 7:05 am

Also I recommend following the application format aswell
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron on May 16th 2014, 11:42 am