Stupid shit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stupid shit.

Post  Nizzie on May 13th 2014, 10:38 pm

So, I've been seeing a lot of really stupid and childish shit from Respected people. I'm not going to name anyone and no one who looks at this is going to name anyone. I'm going to say this here because i'm tired of it. If someone is making you mad from something as stupid as getting killed with a op gun or some shit DON'T SAY SOME DUMB ASS THING AT THEM, I don't care if you are having a shitty day or you lost your dick to a vacuum. I don't want to see it and if someone says some shit like " Oh you are so fucking shitty player fucking op ass gun noob spot life saver pussy" Say nothing back, Don't start hissy fits in OOC just be the better person and say nothing and continue playing. No one on this server above user should have a problem with anyone unless they are abusing or did something really stupid to you like slay you for no reason or fucking kick you without warning and you lose the gun you worked hours on. This also applies to the forums, No two cents from anyone, We are suppose to set an example of behavior for this server and having inside wars doesn't help anyone and it makes my day shitty because I have to settle it. so please don't start unneeded arguments with other people.

If you have nothing good to say to them why say anything at all. An if someone is annoying you change jobs and stay away from them its no fun to anyone when people get into fights because of little things like this, So please be respectful to one another.
Nizzie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid shit.

Post  TheAngrySniper on May 14th 2014, 12:46 am

It's pretty obvious who is being spoken of, I couldn't agree more.

Remember it's all a game fellas, we're all here to have fun.
TheAngrySniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on May 14th 2014, 1:29 pm

Only thing i ever say if someone says something like life saver noob is this, "ATLEAST IM NOT USING BULLET MIRROR :U." But seriously people, man-up its a game, were here to get a good laugh and some good competition.
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron on May 14th 2014, 2:32 pm

I agree with niz
Pyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on May 14th 2014, 4:35 pm

There's always a way to counter something that someone else uses. Always.

The only thing you can complain about is that it's not so obvious to figure out which for which situation because nothing is ever explained (like what perks do) but yknow that's just me being a fucker
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top