RoboReptile's returning application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoboReptile's returning application

Post  RoboReptile on May 26th 2014, 6:34 am

Position Requested: Operator or Administrator, maybe the same way Hewbie came back?

First Name: If necessary, i'll edit and add later.

Your Age:13 (14 late June)

How long have you been on the server: Two years since i've joined (Or 500 hours for those who need to know). I came back from my long break from the server roughly with 450 hours and waited until I got 500 hours so that way I knew by that time i'd be settled in with the community again and get to know some of the new people.

Why do you think you qualify?: I have had 2 years of experience with Operator and Administrator ranks not only on this server but on at least 2 different ones (Still administrating HourGlass-Gaming BaseWars server, may be quitting). I've hosted and ran my own server and I have never abused or used my powers for my benefit, even if I get frustrated in combat, I never use spectate or anything else to aid me. I always listen to both sides first and never take one person's word over another unless I have a good reason to otherwise (Like certain Respected, Operators and Admins+). I have always been very fair and lenient with punishments and ban times and I still show respect to people even if they do not show me any (Yes, I know I haven't as Respected but I do when i'm on the job as an official staff member). I'm quite friendly to people and always have helped people. I think that after some time from being off I am more optimized for this responsibility and of course as I get older I get more and more common sense and judgement and do very well as a staff member. I know when it's OK to joke a little and I know when it's time to be serious.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33452384

Additional info: Of course Summer is coming and that only means a lot of activity. We're talking at least 1-10 hours EVERY DAY (But of course not days I go camping or doing jobs).

I'm fine with being Operator instead of Administrator because of the big jump, I suppose Hewbie was lucky to make that jump but I guess i'll be lucky to even come back to the team. I thought it would be nice to be up there so I can help the Operators be better at their job because of my years of experience. Sorry to some of you who may not still know me very well. I tried to get to know everyone as best I could.

A big reason I want to come back is because me and Pyron talk a lot about the staff team and criticizing them (And no, i'm not mentioning names), I decided that I missed being one to help my friends and fellow acquaintances on the server and to join more of the fun that the server offers and provides. It's why I keep coming back.

I also want to apologize to Jason Dex for back talking him when he was trying to do his RP job. Many people were talking at once and I heard no warning for me to leave. For that I apologize.

Thank you for those who replied that actually read the whole thing. Remember to give your 100% honest opinion and i'll respect it.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoboReptile's returning application

Post  blazing banana on May 26th 2014, 8:26 am

i think he at the very least should get operator +support and welcome back  Wink 
blazing banana
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on May 26th 2014, 2:58 pm

The problem Robo is that you're kind of annoying sometimes. Especially when you kept poking your nose into stuff you had no idea what it was about. Like posting on people's app just to say : WHO ARE YOU FAGGOT
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 26th 2014, 3:33 pm

When I came back I didn't realize how much has changed so I thought i'd known what everything was about. Then after a few days I realize that I needed to spend some time on the server to get back on track with everything. And when I posted on people's apps, I didn't think I was gone that long. When you said the first time to not post if you don't know them I did. And yeah, we are all annoying at many points, but if you want me to be more subtle, I can do that. I'll keep to myself and only come in when I have useful info.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on May 26th 2014, 3:38 pm

I want you to be more mature is pretty much the gist of it
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 26th 2014, 4:09 pm

I can do that. Thanks for the feedback.
RoboReptile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rack Jones on May 26th 2014, 9:01 pm

He has made mistakes but so has alot of other people and I think it would be good for him to start off as a Operator and work his way up since he seems very friendly to others and never tries to be angry or aggressive at anyone +Support
Rack Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sting on May 28th 2014, 1:09 am

+SUPPORT because why not? Smile 

Sting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 28th 2014, 10:42 am

Damnit, Sting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sting on May 28th 2014, 6:14 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Damnit, Sting.
Singing wrong? :3

Sting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 31st 2014, 2:06 pm

I'm pretty sure this app is still open, guys. I haven't been told otherwise.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on June 1st 2014, 1:25 pm

Sting last time i remember you left the server so, why not veto your support. GG.

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL on June 1st 2014, 1:28 pm

Are you even a robot? Or a lizard.....there's no way you're BOTH
+SUPPORT
BULL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on June 1st 2014, 2:59 pm

BULL wrote:Are you even a robot? Or a lizard.....there's no way you're BOTH

My friend, I...Am...The...RoboReptile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj on June 1st 2014, 11:33 pm

How long were you gone Robo
TheJackamj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on June 1st 2014, 11:43 pm

Since the Christmas event, so almost half a year, lol. I occasionally got on after that but not very often. But I spent at least 50 hours to get settled back in and get to know everyone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj on June 2nd 2014, 8:21 am

I support you, you were always pretty chill and I can relate, being gone as long as you
TheJackamj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid on June 2nd 2014, 2:50 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Position Requested: Operator or Administrator, maybe the same way Hewbie came back?

How long have you been on the server: Two years since i've joined (Or 500 hours for those who need to know). I came back from my long break from the server roughly with 450 hours and waited until I got 500 hours so that way I knew by that time i'd be settled in with the community again and get to know some of the new people.

Why do you think you qualify?: I have had 2 years of experience with Operator and Administrator ranks not only on this server but on at least 2 different ones (Still administrating HourGlass-Gaming BaseWars server, may be quitting). I've hosted and ran my own server and I have never abused or used my powers for my benefit, even if I get frustrated in combat, I never use spectate or anything else to aid me. I always listen to both sides first and never take one person's word over another unless I have a good reason to otherwise (Like certain Respected, Operators and Admins+). I have always been very fair and lenient with punishments and ban times and I still show respect to people even if they do not show me any (Yes, I know I haven't as Respected but I do when i'm on the job as an official staff member). I'm quite friendly to people and always have helped people. I think that after some time from being off I am more optimized for this responsibility and of course as I get older I get more and more common sense and judgement and do very well as a staff member. I know when it's OK to joke a little and I know when it's time to be serious.

Additional info: Of course Summer is coming and that only means a lot of activity. We're talking at least 1-10 hours EVERY DAY (But of course not days I go camping or doing jobs).

I'm fine with being Operator instead of Administrator because of the big jump, I suppose Hewbie was lucky to make that jump but I guess i'll be lucky to even come back to the team. I thought it would be nice to be up there so I can help the Operators be better at their job because of my years of experience. Sorry to some of you who may not still know me very well. I tried to get to know everyone as best I could.

A big reason I want to come back is because me and Pyron talk a lot about the staff team and criticizing them (And no, i'm not mentioning names), I decided that I missed being one to help my friends and fellow acquaintances on the server and to join more of the fun that the server offers and provides. It's why I keep coming back.

I also want to apologize to Jason Dex for back talking him when he was trying to do his RP job. Many people were talking at once and I heard no warning for me to leave. For that I apologize.

Thank you for those who replied that actually read the whole thing. Remember to give your 100% honest opinion and i'll respect it.

+1 Chill dude, active on forums. Hasn't done anything wrong recently!

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie on June 2nd 2014, 3:44 pm

OwenDaKid wrote:
RoboReptile wrote:Position Requested: Operator or Administrator, maybe the same way Hewbie came back?

+1 Chill dude, active on forums. Hasn't done anything wrong recently!

NO

The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii.......
Nizzie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot on June 2nd 2014, 3:50 pm

I think Robo is a good guy not that he doesn't comment "who the hell are you" on every one's application. He deserves it, and can be a real gain to the community farao 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on June 2nd 2014, 4:32 pm

Lol thanks for all the support guys, means alot. I think its up to Bob at this point.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on June 3rd 2014, 10:46 pm

Operator for now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top