People bitching about the new emerald Nerf. My rant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People bitching about the new emerald Nerf. My rant.

Post  OwenDaKid on May 29th 2014, 3:50 pm

I'm really sick of people whining about the new emerald nerf. People need to quit being so oblivious about things. Considering that fact that in reality WEAPONS HAVE THERE UPS AND DOWNS.. For example Good snipers in real life are normally heavy, and are not the good for mobility. For HIGH damage/accuracy the sniper looses its ability to be mobile. I really get frusterated when people cant grasp this stupid subject. This new emerald nerf forces players to have a loss if they want to make a decent weapon. Unlike before when you can use your 2 free points in DMG and get +40%.. So now you'd lose either speed, accuracy, handling.. for the extra point. For example Pyron's Sight use to be one of the strongest guns in the game, now if you were to make an Awp with 160 dmg you'd lose allot of your stats. A smart person like me would subsitute for the loss by removing handling and add to dmg.. etc.  

The new emerald nerf allows for weapon skill. Not 1-hit god snipers.  If you want weapons to be better all around then make them a  ruby legendary. So please quit the wining about the nerf making all the weapons shit, Its really you not knowing how to craft them.

My personal tips:
Dont be an idiot when it comes to crafting. Quit trying to make long ranged SMGs etc, you'd end up making your over all stats weaker compared to your accuracy. Don't try and change how the weapon is played, you'd be a fool. Improve on the aspects that make it good.  Eg; Remove some of your accuracy from a shotgun, theirs no need to scope in a shotgun so maybe add it to damage or ammo. Dont forget about using relevant saph mods also,  you wont need speed on a smg or any of that nonsense.

I enjoy the new nerf.

Note: Pyron's Sight use to be one of the strongest. Not the strongest

Last edited by OwenDaKid on May 29th 2014, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rant has finished)

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People bitching about the new emerald Nerf. My rant.

Post  Billy_ on May 29th 2014, 4:20 pm

If you combine the right sapphire and emerald mods, you can still make one shit snipers. I have one that does 157 damage a shot.

Billy_

View user profile http://Burnie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on May 29th 2014, 6:46 pm

I made an auto-refund system so any old gun is given a free ruby automaticly used up to recycle your gems.
If it was a permanent gun, it'll just temporarily remove it from your hands (will remain in your inv) and nag you to click unperm on it in your inv to remove the black diamond first before recycling the gems

(also Owen accuracy isn't just for iron sights, it also affects hip fire)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hDAaGKx1N8&hd=1

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on May 29th 2014, 6:51 pm

Hey, not a bad idea but i'm going to make a guide. Yep. Get on my level scrubs.

But the emerald nerf was so there was no super OP guns that kill everybody from any range.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid on May 29th 2014, 7:46 pm

Thats why I wrote this, people dont understand that concept where the patch is to make weapons better. More balanced...

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on May 30th 2014, 5:36 am

I was sorta sad as I lost some of my guns like the ones I got from bob and the one I got from blazing for my birthday but I really never used them and it did free up some space in my inv (but i wanted to keep the gun blazing gave me forever Sad ).
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL on May 31st 2014, 1:52 pm

I like the refund. Like a fresh start and it's weird but it's like a vagisil commercial lol. You'll feel fresh and better
BULL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top