Get your shit ready

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get your shit ready

Post  Nizzie on June 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

I will be talking to the other super admins but i'm sure they will all agree but this summer we are doing something a little different.
I will be putting everyone through a staff boot camp at random times so get your shit straight. I will be grading everyone I test with questions I will make when the time is right and if you fail you wont be demoted so don't get scared of that you will just have to learn what you got wrong so we can fix any problem that comes up containing a situation that you don't fully understand how to handle.

That being said I have been more "strict" or what ever you want to call it because i'm tired of repeating myself over and over and over again to people. This Friday I will be talking very in depth about this subject, I will also be taking some time to work on other things as of now I spend most my time in Gmod on Bob's when I have other people up my ass wanting me to do other things as well as moving on in my life and getting my shit done since i'm preparing to take my GED test and get ready for collage and getting a job.

The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii.......
Nizzie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your shit ready

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on June 10th 2014, 4:11 am

Could you eleberate on what kind if questions or is it sort if the point not to know anything really?
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on June 10th 2014, 10:22 am

It's to see WHAT we know and HOW we handle situations and sits. The point is to evaluate and see if they are fit for the position and if they need correction. Basically seeing if you even do your damn job or not.

And you SHOULD know what your doing because you're applied for Operator in the first place.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on June 10th 2014, 10:53 am

RoboReptile wrote:It's to see WHAT we know and HOW we handle situations and sits. The point is to evaluate and see if they are fit for the position and if they need correction. Basically seeing if you even do your damn job or not.

And you SHOULD know what your doing because you're applied for Operator in the first place.
Well yeah I'd presume so but like more on what kind of things he's really gona look for
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on June 10th 2014, 11:20 am

You'll see. It's not like you need to study it because you should know all the answers like the back of your penis-I mean hand.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on June 11th 2014, 3:39 am

RoboReptile wrote:You'll see. It's not like you need to study it because you should know all the answers like the back of your penis-I mean hand.
Yea I guess that's true the extra info inst really required at all I was just a little interested
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top