1000bloxer's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1000bloxer's Application

Post  1000bloxer on July 2nd 2014, 7:25 am

hi, my name is 1000bloxer i like this server, i think i can help on this server, if i were a part of staff i could help with stopping the rules from being broken by enforcing them... WITH FORCE! jk i am mostly gentle unless i have to get mean. Otherwise i will be helping others and teaching people the rules. The only time i would kick someone is after they break the rules two times. if they continue to break the rules i will ask a higher admin to temp ban them (if i don't have the ability to). If i don't get any staff abilities i wont complain you won't hear from me again until after about a few years and i have matured. Than you for reading this i hope you accept my application for staff.

1000bloxer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1000bloxer's Application

Post  Mr.Blue on July 2nd 2014, 9:10 am

1. You didn't use the format.
2. Don't know what you are signing up for.
3. It is your first post on the forums is a application.
I prefer if someone is more active on the forums, but i havent seen you do something wrong -Neutral+
Mr.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on July 2nd 2014, 11:10 am

Bloxer, correct me if i'm wrong (If you would've done the format, I wouldn't be assuming) but i'm pretty sure you're fairly new to the server. If you would've done the format, it would've been a lot easier to get info from you to find out more about why you should be a staff member and how you'd help that isn't already being done everyday.

Aside from that it helps if you were a Server Greeter first. Not going to say why, or you'll take advantage of it.

-Support, needs more info and proper format, I don't know if it's required but you should be a server greeter first. And no, you don't apply for server greeter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue on July 2nd 2014, 11:12 am

RoboReptile wrote:Bloxer, correct me if i'm wrong (If you would've done the format, I wouldn't be assuming) but i'm pretty sure you're fairly new to the server. If you would've done the format, it would've been a lot easier to get info from you to find out more about why you should be a staff member and how you'd help that isn't already being done everyday.

Aside from that it helps if you were a Server Greeter first. Not going to say why, or you'll take advantage of it.

-Support, needs more info and proper format, I don't know if it's required but you should be a server greeter first. And no, you don't apply for server greeter.

Ok very good point i change my opinion -Support
Mr.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako on July 2nd 2014, 11:46 am

You broke alot rules yesterday and you are not even a server greeter. You have few hours on the server (20)
so -support
Drako

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top