THIS IS CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS IS CLOSED

Post  jtmj23 on July 2nd 2014, 7:21 pm

CLOSED


Last edited by jtmj23 on July 3rd 2014, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jtmj23

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-22
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  RoboReptile on July 2nd 2014, 8:46 pm

I have a few problems with your app, and yes, I am really anal about this because I look very close to see the purpose in wanting a step up.

Here are the problems;

jtmj23 wrote:Why do you think you qualify?: I think I would be a good admin because I am on almost all the time, everyday.

You haven't been active since you made your last app. So this isn't exactly true, unless you've been getting on at 2 in the mourning or been coming on right when I get off.


jtmj23 wrote:...and if I became a higher rank I'm hoping people will like me as well.

Ok...So you want to be liked? And you think being an admin will get you liked, noticed, or even popular? That's a definite no in my (and hopefully other's) book. You are a staff to help the community and solve people's problems, aka like a mediator you'd see at an elementary school. I remember being a mediator at my school and I liked it, that's why I liked being a staff member on Garry's Mod servers.

I'm disappoint I didn't see why or how you'd be able to "help more" with the server, you just said you would. Anyone can say they can help, but how and why.


On the bright side;

You're not an ass as far as I know.

You do your job, at least you do.


So i've come to give my -Support, it's nothing personal. You are a good guy but you need to be on the server a bit more and it helps to say WHY and HOW you can help.

-Supports count as a learning experience, so next time you can apply (assuming you do not get the position) you know more of what to do and put and what you can improve on.


_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  jtmj23 on July 2nd 2014, 8:56 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I have a few problems with your app, and yes, I am really anal about this because I look very close to see the purpose in wanting a step up.

Here are the problems;

jtmj23 wrote:Why do you think you qualify?: I think I would be a good admin because I am on almost all the time, everyday.

You haven't been active since you made your last app. So this isn't exactly true, unless you've been getting on at 2 in the mourning or been coming on right when I get off.


jtmj23 wrote:...and if I became a higher rank I'm hoping people will like me as well.

Ok...So you want to be liked? And you think being an admin will get you liked, noticed, or even popular? That's a definite no in my (and hopefully other's) book. You are a staff to help the community and solve people's problems, aka like a mediator you'd see at an elementary school. I remember being a mediator at my school and I liked it, that's why I liked being a staff member on Garry's Mod servers.

I'm disappoint I didn't see why or how you'd be able to "help more" with the server, you just said you would. Anyone can say they can help, but how and why.


On the bright side;

You're not an ass as far as I know.

You do your job, at least you do.


So i've come to give my -Support, it's nothing personal. You are a good guy but you need to be on the server a bit more and it helps to say WHY and HOW you can help.

-Supports count as a learning experience, so next time you can apply (assuming you do not get the position) you know more of what to do and put and what you can improve on.

Robo, I just got back from vacation Monday, So yeah I haven't been on. I am now getting on everyday and being on at least 5 hours a day. And the me saying im hoping people will like me if im admin. That means that im hoping that I will do a better job as admin and people will be happy with me because I am progressing. The different ways I could help are the fact that I would have more power. It has happened on multiple occasions where people call for staff and I go there. They then say something like "No, I want an admin not an operator!" so I leave and cant do anything. Although thank you for thinking I am not an ass. I also like you and thank you for taking your time to reply to this. Smile
avatar
jtmj23

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-22
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  Gmoney6499 on July 2nd 2014, 9:00 pm

+support faggot suck my dick gaycob

Gmoney6499

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  Mr.Blue on July 2nd 2014, 10:02 pm

jtmj23 wrote:
RoboReptile wrote:I have a few problems with your app, and yes, I am really anal about this because I look very close to see the purpose in wanting a step up.

Here are the problems;

jtmj23 wrote:Why do you think you qualify?: I think I would be a good admin because I am on almost all the time, everyday.

You haven't been active since you made your last app. So this isn't exactly true, unless you've been getting on at 2 in the mourning or been coming on right when I get off.


jtmj23 wrote:...and if I became a higher rank I'm hoping people will like me as well.

Ok...So you want to be liked? And you think being an admin will get you liked, noticed, or even popular? That's a definite no in my (and hopefully other's) book. You are a staff to help the community and solve people's problems, aka like a mediator you'd see at an elementary school. I remember being a mediator at my school and I liked it, that's why I liked being a staff member on Garry's Mod servers.

I'm disappoint I didn't see why or how you'd be able to "help more" with the server, you just said you would. Anyone can say they can help, but how and why.


On the bright side;

You're not an ass as far as I know.

You do your job, at least you do.


So i've come to give my -Support, it's nothing personal. You are a good guy but you need to be on the server a bit more and it helps to say WHY and HOW you can help.

-Supports count as a learning experience, so next time you can apply (assuming you do not get the position) you know more of what to do and put and what you can improve on.

Robo, I just got back from vacation Monday, So yeah I haven't been on. I am now getting on everyday and being on at least 5 hours a day. And the me saying im hoping people will like me if im admin. That means that im hoping that I will do a better job as admin and people will be happy with me because I am progressing. The different ways I could help are the fact that I would have more power. It has happened on multiple occasions where people call for staff and I go there. They then say something like "No, I want an admin not an operator!" so I leave and cant do anything. Although thank you for thinking I am not an ass. I also like you and thank you for taking your time to reply to this. Smile

Why are you hoping to do a better job as admin if you aren't doing a good as of a job operator as you claim?




Last edited by Mr.Blue on July 2nd 2014, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

╔═╗╔═╗───╔╗──────╔══╗╔╗
║║╚╝║║──╔╝╚╗─────║╔╗║║║
║╔╗╔╗╠╦═╩╗╔╬══╦═╗║╚╝╚╣║╔╗╔╦══╗
║║║║║╠╣══╣║║║═╣╔╝║╔═╗║║║║║║║═╣
║║║║║║╠══║╚╣║═╣║─║╚═╝║╚╣╚╝║║═╣
╚╝╚╝╚╩╩══╩═╩══╩╝─╚═══╩═╩══╩══╝
avatar
Mr.Blue

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Knocking at your door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  jtmj23 on July 2nd 2014, 10:03 pm

Mr.Blue wrote:
jtmj23 wrote:
RoboReptile wrote:I have a few problems with your app, and yes, I am really anal about this because I look very close to see the purpose in wanting a step up.

Here are the problems;

jtmj23 wrote:Why do you think you qualify?: I think I would be a good admin because I am on almost all the time, everyday.

You haven't been active since you made your last app. So this isn't exactly true, unless you've been getting on at 2 in the mourning or been coming on right when I get off.


jtmj23 wrote:...and if I became a higher rank I'm hoping people will like me as well.

Ok...So you want to be liked? And you think being an admin will get you liked, noticed, or even popular? That's a definite no in my (and hopefully other's) book. You are a staff to help the community and solve people's problems, aka like a mediator you'd see at an elementary school. I remember being a mediator at my school and I liked it, that's why I liked being a staff member on Garry's Mod servers.

I'm disappoint I didn't see why or how you'd be able to "help more" with the server, you just said you would. Anyone can say they can help, but how and why.


On the bright side;

You're not an ass as far as I know.

You do your job, at least you do.


So i've come to give my -Support, it's nothing personal. You are a good guy but you need to be on the server a bit more and it helps to say WHY and HOW you can help.

-Supports count as a learning experience, so next time you can apply (assuming you do not get the position) you know more of what to do and put and what you can improve on.

Robo, I just got back from vacation Monday, So yeah I haven't been on. I am now getting on everyday and being on at least 5 hours a day. And the me saying im hoping people will like me if im admin. That means that im hoping that I will do a better job as admin and people will be happy with me because I am progressing. The different ways I could help are the fact that I would have more power. It has happened on multiple occasions where people call for staff and I go there. They then say something like "No, I want an admin not an operator!" so I leave and cant do anything. Although thank you for thinking I am not an ass. I also like you and thank you for taking your time to reply to this. Smile

Why are you hoping to do a better job as admin if you aren't doing a good as of a job operator as you claim
I feel like a am doing a good job as operator but I could do better as admin. Also Thank you for taking your time to reply
avatar
jtmj23

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-22
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  Mr.Blue on July 2nd 2014, 10:06 pm

So because of you being a higher rank with a couple more commands than operator, will help you do your job better. That makes no sense.

_________________

╔═╗╔═╗───╔╗──────╔══╗╔╗
║║╚╝║║──╔╝╚╗─────║╔╗║║║
║╔╗╔╗╠╦═╩╗╔╬══╦═╗║╚╝╚╣║╔╗╔╦══╗
║║║║║╠╣══╣║║║═╣╔╝║╔═╗║║║║║║║═╣
║║║║║║╠══║╚╣║═╣║─║╚═╝║╚╣╚╝║║═╣
╚╝╚╝╚╩╩══╩═╩══╩╝─╚═══╩═╩══╩══╝
avatar
Mr.Blue

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Knocking at your door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  jtmj23 on July 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

Mr.Blue wrote:So because of you being a higher rank with a couple more commands than operator, will help you do your job better. That makes no sense.
to me, it makes sense but if not to you then ok. you can put whatever you like on here. If you don't think I would be good as admin or think my app is bad. put what you like.
avatar
jtmj23

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-22
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  TheJackamj on July 2nd 2014, 11:05 pm

+Support I like Jt he seems like a nice confident guy who knows what he's doing. Even if he was on vacation I don't see why that should penalize him

_________________
avatar
TheJackamj

Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 19
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS CLOSED

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum