Application for Bluesky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for Bluesky

Post  Bluesky4life on July 4th 2014, 6:44 pm

Position Requested: Operater

First Name: B'Journ

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server : 108 hours and counting

Why do you think you qualify: I've been on the server from its ups and downs and I really love the community and I like to help the server out. I would be a great contribution and I'm very active and I deal with people very well. I just want to help out the community and the server. I love helping people out with any questions they have and I'm not heisitant to stop whatever i'm doing to help someone in need. I believe that I would make a great operator.

Steam ID: STEAM 0:0:69082115

Additional info: I've been Suoer admin on Best Dark RP gaming(its shutdown), Saints RP moderater(resigned) and Dark Rp Reloaded Admin(resigned)

Last edited by Bluesky4life on July 5th 2014, 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Bluesky4life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Bluesky

Post  OwenDaKid on July 8th 2014, 8:31 pm

If I'm correct you where originally demoted for disrespect. That wasn't to long ago either, another thing is your not that active like most greeters. In my opinion your going to need to be as active as Drako, Jack.. Etc if your looking for a promotion. Other then that your a good guy. Please don't take this personally I just think you need a little more time under your belt. -Support for now

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Dex on July 11th 2014, 3:18 pm

OwenDaKid wrote:If I'm correct you where originally demoted for disrespect. That wasn't to long ago either, another thing is your not that active like most greeters. In my opinion your going to need to be as active as Drako, Jack.. Etc if your looking for a promotion. Other then that your a good guy. Please don't take this personally I just think you need a little more time under your belt. -Support for now

if he was demoted for disrespect then i dont think he should be applying any time soon, especially if it was recent.
Jason Dex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top