neonJason's OP app!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neonJason's OP app!

Post  neonJason on July 11th 2014, 12:57 am

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 14 (Birthday on July 30th)

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) : 76 hours at the time I made this app. *I know it's under but I think I am fit for the job!*

Why do you think you qualify?: I am not a lazy ass greeter that is sad when he has to greet or something like that. I always go to help when people ask for help even if I am just a SG; If you ask most staff they prob' can think of a time I helped.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:346648593

Additional info: ._. I like pie! No but I haven't gotten it trouble and I am on all the time like shit man I have no life!

Last edited by neonJason on July 11th 2014, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some grammar I messed up on >,<)
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: neonJason's OP app!

Post  OwenDaKid on July 11th 2014, 11:52 am

-support had little hours as a SG, considering most people get SG at 50 hours. You should try reapplying around 175-200 hours. One does not simply climb the ranks this quickly! Other then that Jason is chill

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on July 11th 2014, 12:54 pm

According to Niz, hours aren't really be held against someone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neonJason on July 11th 2014, 12:57 pm

Yeah the reason I posted it instead of a couple days is because turkey said hours don't really matter if you do your job.
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj on July 11th 2014, 2:03 pm

All though it does make sense to have more hours I still constantly see you doing your job as SG +Support

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Dex on July 11th 2014, 3:11 pm

I just dont think you're ready, i havent really seen you on that much, and you only have 76 hours. You are a pretty cool guy from the times i have seen you on, and you do your job, but you just need a bit more time on the server. -Support

*edit*
Start coming to admin calls so you can start looking at how to handle things

Last edited by Jason Dex on July 13th 2014, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Dex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neonJason on July 11th 2014, 4:13 pm

Jason Dex wrote:I just dont think you're ready, i havent really seen you on that much, and you only have 76 hours. You are a pretty cool guy from the times i have seen you on, and you do your job, but you just need a bit more time on the server. -Support

Other Jason, I am on a minimun of 16 hours per day. Ask Bob; one day at 3 am I was alone and used the whole map as a hamster kingdom. If anything this means your not on that often.
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid on July 11th 2014, 4:48 pm

RoboReptile wrote:According to Niz, hours aren't really be held against someone.
Hours to me means more experience. I just don't feel he's ready for operator yet. It's just my opinion. However Niz and yourself are right hours are truly meaningless when you come down to it. I just think of every hour as a opportunity to learn something new. Smile

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neonJason on July 11th 2014, 4:59 pm

Just a little update about reached 90 hours been on about 15 hours today.
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on July 11th 2014, 5:43 pm

OwenDaKid wrote:I just don't feel he's ready for operator yet.

OwenDaKid wrote:- Support
As of now I don't see you greeting that much, along with being some what helpful in chat. If I'm not mistaken you got greeter recently. If you want to become operator step our game up as a greeter.

OwenDaKid wrote:-support... ...considering most people get SG at 50 hours. You should try reapplying around 175-200 hours. One does not simply climb the ranks this quickly!

Seems like someone doesn't want many people promoted. Don't want a competition or something? I'm trying to figure that out...Since I know that feeling.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on July 11th 2014, 8:34 pm

sorry i don't think you're ready yet

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid on July 16th 2014, 10:56 pm

RoboReptile wrote:
OwenDaKid wrote:I just don't feel he's ready for operator yet.

OwenDaKid wrote:- Support
As of now I don't see you greeting that much, along with being some what helpful in chat. If I'm not mistaken you got greeter recently.  If you want to become operator step our game up as a greeter.

OwenDaKid wrote:-support... ...considering most people get SG at 50 hours. You should try reapplying around 175-200 hours. One does not simply climb the ranks this quickly!

Seems like someone doesn't want many people promoted. Don't want a competition or something? I'm trying to figure that out...Since I know that feeling.

See it how you like Robo, I'm just trying to state my own opinions. I expect allot of these guys because I know them on a more personal level. I know for a fact they can acheive my expectations. I also thought I posted this before but my guess is it never got published... oh well!

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue on July 17th 2014, 3:15 pm

neonJason wrote:Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 14 (Birthday on July 30th)

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) : 76 hours at the time I made this app. *I know it's under but I think I am fit for the job!*

Why do you think you qualify?: I am not a lazy ass greeter that is sad when he has to greet or something like that. I always go to help when people ask for help even if I am just a SG; If you ask most staff they prob' can think of a time I helped.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:346648593

Additional info: ._. I like pie! No but I haven't gotten it trouble and I am on all the time like shit man I have no life!

I have seen you abuse your teleport powers as server greeter changing classes then teleporting back then killing me. You have like 1 sentence for why you qualify. I guess bye the amount of effort you put into your application is going to be the amount of effort you put into your admin calls. -Support

╔═╗╔═╗───╔╗──────╔══╗╔╗
║║╚╝║║──╔╝╚╗─────║╔╗║║║
║╔╗╔╗╠╦═╩╗╔╬══╦═╗║╚╝╚╣║╔╗╔╦══╗
║║║║║╠╣══╣║║║═╣╔╝║╔═╗║║║║║║║═╣
║║║║║║╠══║╚╣║═╣║─║╚═╝║╚╣╚╝║║═╣
╚╝╚╝╚╩╩══╩═╩══╩╝─╚═══╩═╩══╩══╝
Mr.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neonJason on July 17th 2014, 4:18 pm

Blue this is an old app, you just bullshitting. That happened today when I was a headcrab Owen needed guard so I went titan came back and we sat there doing nothing so I punched you across them room so you throw the fire grande as a hell knight then shoot me attempted to rdm so I killed you since you wouldn't stop when I was asking "What are you doing?" So don't talk shit like I abuse.
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on July 18th 2014, 10:36 am

neonJason wrote:Blue this is an old app, you just bullshitting. That happened today when I was a headcrab Owen needed guard so I went titan came back and we sat there doing nothing so I punched you across them room so you throw the fire grande as a hell knight then shoot me attempted to rdm so I killed you since you wouldn't stop when I was asking "What are you doing?" So don't talk shit like I abuse.
Well neither of you should have been killing each other in the first place
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum