neonJason NEW AND IMPROVED APP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neonJason NEW AND IMPROVED APP!

Post  neonJason on July 16th 2014, 10:29 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 14 (Birthday on July 30th)

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) : 200 hours -and some more because my time reset when I started playing a while ago- , I have been on all day and have no life! *yay*

Why do you think you qualify?: I am on a lot, I help people when they ask for help in admin chat, I don't get in trouble *often* and I do my job. Unlike some people who watched me call out for help greeting in admin chat. They sat there until Owen came and tp'd them to people for a greeting.
If there is a call for help even when there's higher staff that can actually do things sometimes they don't come and help so I go and try to help but since I am an SG the most I can do is tp them away and that's just annoying to me, I just wish I could actually do something not try and call for help to come up with nothing. I greet at the best of my ability to explain how to play. I think I can fill the position of Mango since he will sadly be leaving us from his sound breaking and he can't replace it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:346648593

Additional info: I spend my whole day on the server and try to be respectful.

Last edited by neonJason on July 18th 2014, 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it)
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+ SUPPORT

Post  OwenDaKid on July 16th 2014, 10:44 pm

After getting to know Jason I have came to the relizaton that he is a swell guy. Jason spends allot of hours on the server. He's never in trouble, and personally I think he can fill the role of operator. Jason importantly does his job really well currently.

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on July 17th 2014, 3:16 pm

Egh, For a shitty application it's pretty hesitant for me to just hand out a promotion for. I know little about you since I don't really go around you very much. I will hand your promotion status to Niz. I'll let him decide and choose if your promoted or not.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: neonJason NEW AND IMPROVED APP!

Post  neonJason on July 17th 2014, 4:22 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Egh, For a shitty application it's pretty hesitant for me to just hand out a promotion for. I know little about you since I don't really go around you very much. I will hand your promotion status to Niz. I'll let him decide and choose if your promoted or not.

Added more will add more later but have to go now
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Dex on July 18th 2014, 1:16 pm

Funny guy, he can deal with people well if he is given the chance- he doesnt have a stick up his butt, +Support
On a more serious note, I feel like he can handle Op and should be promoted.
Jason Dex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum