Zooberseb's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zooberseb's Application

Post  Zoober on July 24th 2014, 3:24 pm

TITLE (Ex. Brother Lemarties Application): Zooberseb's Application

Position Requested: (Ex. Super Admin, Admin, Operator.): Admin because that was my previous rank.

First Name: Sebastian

Your Age: 14

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying): Barely getting over that 100 hour mark. 697 hours 57 minutes and 5s as of typing this.

Why do you think you qualify? I think I qualify because I have spent a long time on the server, have been an admin in the past and have proven my self to be very capable and knowledgeable in what I did. I also am no longer a squeaker(lol overnight puberty.) I feel like I have definitely proven myself in the past as being very capable, knowledgeable, and respected as an Admin. I definitely feel like I can do what I used to do again before I started just being so lax and not doing my duties as an admin and not coming on very often. That was generally because I was for the most part coming to terms with various things that began to take a toll on me which definitely reflected in my Admin work(And grades as a side note >.>) Im gonna definitely try to be on a LOT more as of today.

Steam ID: (Ex. STEAM_0:1:23456789) STEAM_0:0:40915071

Additional info: (Ex. I have been Super Admin on two other servers and I am a very respected person.): I have been a very respected admin on the server previously as well as slight experience on other servers nothing really. I have proven myself in the past to be very capable of dealing with trolls minges and large groups of generally rule breakers when I'm the only staff online late at night. I also always take in both sides of what is going on and act very accordingly with punishments. I am very sorry to those who do not know me very well but if there is anything you want to know that maybe I missed in my app or you just are curious about feel free to ask I try to be an open book!

I kinda expected this app to be long and well written like it was in my head but eh. Bad writer and not sure how to include everything I'd like to. So thanks for reading can't wait to see the communities opinions!

Last edited by Zoober on July 24th 2014, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoober

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

RE;

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on July 24th 2014, 5:27 pm

Darnit Zoob. You know you can't just put an application and go . (oh it's for operator, admin, super admin or y'know shit.) You can't do that. Choose one and stick with it- ANd you don't make applications for Super admin anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zooberseb's Application

Post  Zoober on July 24th 2014, 5:36 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Darnit Zoob. You know you can't just put an application and go . (oh it's for operator, admin, super admin or y'know shit.) You can't do that. Choose one and stick with it- ANd you don't make applications for Super admin anyways.

K edited. And super admin wasn't even mentioned Razz
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 on July 25th 2014, 9:52 am

Well I think should come back the only reason he was demoted was for inactivity but if he gets on more then I'd love to see the good old Zoob back in our staff as he's already been admin I know he is very responsible and trustworthy maybe he can start back at admin or maybe at operator but I give him my +SUPPORT
Walkthroughmaster33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober on July 25th 2014, 1:38 pm

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:Well I think should come back the only reason he was demoted was for inactivity but if he gets on more then I'd love to see the good old Zoob back in our staff as he's already been admin I know he is very responsible and trustworthy maybe he can start back at admin or maybe at operator but I give him my +SUPPORT

Im not too sure if it was completely noticed or not but I also felt like I wasn't completely doing my job. Idk it may have just been me being paranoid >.>
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie on July 25th 2014, 2:32 pm

We'll bring it up at the meeting tonight

The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii.......
Nizzie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top