a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things (Status always updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things (Status always updated)

Post  RoboReptile on August 9th 2014, 3:22 am

I would like to finally announce the new Bob's Minecraft Server or a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things!

It's done but I may need to tweak alot of things and the build i'm using is in development so there may be a few bugs.

Plugins:Authme, Factions (For spawn area), ClearLagg, ColorMe, Essentials, AntiCheat, vault, and Shops. I'll add more soon.

Staff: I won't worry about ranks for now unless there's random people joining and occasionally breaking the rules, so lets not ask please.

Updates: I'll try to update frequently and keep it posted here.

So the server IP is: 24.116.122.62:25565

For now just try not to be a jerkoff and grief people, and if Authme is still not working by the time people start joining don't go on other's accounts, come on now.

SERVER STATUS:

Happy crafting!

Last edited by RoboReptile on August 10th 2014, 1:44 am; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things (Status always updated)

Post  Ablationer on August 9th 2014, 3:25 am

i wouldn't really call it bob's minecraft server

just like, a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things

View user profile http://bobszrp.idfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a minecraft server for bob to grow lettuce on until he gets bored and maybe some random assholes to show up and do things (Status always updated)

Post  RoboReptile on August 9th 2014, 3:53 pm

Lol there I fixed it.

Apparently my internet is still being absolutely 100% ignored by the one person that can fix it which is my mother since I am not at the age of 18, I can't call and ask a tech to come and fix the stupid thing.

So the server will be down until my internet fixes. I'll still be adding things and finishing the spawn. So i'll just look at my mom with puppy eyes for awhile until she does something.

Other than that,

Fixed Authme
Removed clearlagg
Spawn is WIP
Shop is WIP

So yeah, yay.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on August 9th 2014, 4:43 pm

damnit i had a lil place and everything

can't you just host it somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on August 9th 2014, 4:52 pm

Bruh, I have no way of payment.

I'm constantly trying to find my own way of fixing the internet and the only usful info I got was "...it seems your modem is having trouble staying connected..." but gave no other info about how or why...Fag.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on August 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

Okay I increased ram on the serverbox to run it off from the same as we do the Gmod server so here

74.91.123.186:25565

also I have no idea how to run a mc server so lol

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj on August 9th 2014, 11:05 pm

lol gj robo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on August 10th 2014, 1:42 am

TheJackamj wrote:lol gj robo

What?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg on August 18th 2014, 8:42 am

Just tried connecting, not whitelisted.

Fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on August 18th 2014, 1:29 pm

whats your username

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer on August 31st 2014, 6:27 pm

there

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon on January 9th 2015, 12:15 am

Damnit bob.

dexon
Admin

View user profile http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top