Background Checking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Background Checking

Post  Pyron on August 17th 2014, 2:00 am

Hey, it's Pyron
Just wanted to suggest that for now on whenever someone who was a former staff is being reviewed again to become staff again that a check on their history be done first. For example if the guy's a respected but had history of abuse it may be notable and show what their character coulda been like and still is. Other things can be the sake of safety and make sure no abuse occurs if we give a previous abusive staff member power again. If the history of that applicant is bad or too many minor offenses then I believe they don't deserve another shot because they were warned in the first place before becoming a staff(hopefully they were addressed.) and sometimes "change" in a person can be a mere illusion. The background check should consist of consulting staff whether operator or SA to discuss the history concluding facts that were presented legitimate evidence from bias visions. Leave me feedback and speak as honest and freely as you want.
Pyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE;

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on August 18th 2014, 10:59 am

What the fuck exactly are you even talking about?
You say you want us to do backround checks, exactly how are we going to do that. If your suggesting we should consult the entire staff group about this one guy- this only proves my point when I said I rather like to promote people myself. So I don't have distractions or stupid reasons to not promote this guy. I do proper checks of the people that are staff today with the occasional one or two bad guys, yeah that's true- But then again I'm not a machine who gets everything 100% perfect every time. I prefer my recommended judgement(Speaking that I've also done this for a long time.) To make a person, what they are.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Background Checking

Post  Pyron on August 21st 2014, 11:31 pm

I'm saying consult people at meetings if you can and put it out there so no bad people are promoted.
Pyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Background Checking

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top