Providences OP aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 5th 2014, 9:31 pm

Position requested:operator
First name:Ian
Your age:15...yes yes i know that is very young but TRUST ME, im a good guy.
My server time:80 hours
Why do i think i qualify?:Well...there arnt many OPs, and i think i can really do well as a OP,I really have never been a admin on other servers, so im a little new to things, but I learn quick, all i ask for is a chance to show my worth
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:66446194
Other things:Well....there isint much to say, honestly.I guess all i can say is, please give me a chance,il make you proud Bob <3

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Drako on September 5th 2014, 10:12 pm

The app is short and you need ALOT MORE HOURS…..ALOT MORE. Also to apply for op you need to have atleast 100 hours as sg. Though you are a really good greeter you got promtoted at 20 or 30 hours.
avatar
Drako

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  blazing banana on September 5th 2014, 10:42 pm

unfinished and uninspired
avatar
blazing banana
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-06-24
Age : 20
Location : belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  RoboReptile on September 5th 2014, 10:44 pm

You argue with and insult staff. No thank you.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 5th 2014, 11:46 pm

RoboReptile wrote:You argue with and insult staff. No thank you.
Wait...what? i insult staff? WHAT? i...don't even know what to say....like...yea i guess i have "argued" before..but like....that's mostly combat trash talk...like...isint that what we ALL do sometimes? idk..i am confused...can you like...give me an example of "insulting" or "arguing" outside of combat and such?

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 5th 2014, 11:48 pm

blazing banana wrote:unfinished and uninspired
"unfinished"? erm...it looks finished to me, i have everything it says for the correct format, idk... Question
{EDIT} and yea...i guess its uninspired...im not a creative person.

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 5th 2014, 11:53 pm

Providence wrote:
RoboReptile wrote:You argue with and insult staff. No thank you.
Wait...what? i insult staff? WHAT? i...don't even know what to say....like...yea i guess i have "argued" before..but like....that's mostly combat trash talk...like...isint that what we ALL do sometimes? idk..i am confused...can you like...give me an example of "insulting" or "arguing" outside of combat and such?
{EDIT} and like...wernt we like...cool robo? like, wasint it you who sold me that sg sig and helped me out a bunch with making a good gun or something?




Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  RoboReptile on September 6th 2014, 12:15 am

You were arguing and disrespecting Owen when he told you you were bad or being bad doing combat, and you proceed to start insulting him and then eventually argue with him. I was real close to kicking you too.

I don't care if you didn't do anything to me, the staff are like my homies. Don't mess with them.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 6th 2014, 12:48 am

RoboReptile wrote:You were arguing and disrespecting Owen when he told you you were bad or being bad doing combat, and you proceed to start insulting him and then eventually argue with him. I was real close to kicking you too.

I don't care if you didn't do anything to me, the staff are like my homies. Don't mess with them.
When was this? im really confused
{EDIT} And its called combat trash talk, ask 0wen, and im sure it was Mr.blue who told us to cut the shit, so i honestly am confused.
{EDIT EDIT} Btw, im not that bad in combat, i have my days
{EDIT EDIT EDIT} AND, it was just 0wen that one time, i have respect for all the staff, because they are all clearly more experienced than me, and they are the ones who tell me how to do things right, like, i would not be here if it wasint for Drako, and i owe 0wen for helpin me with my greeting style (0wen if ur readin this i have a gift for ya), so, i dont know about you, but i RARELY get in a fight with staff,unless its combat trash talk (ask 2kangz aswell, he loves bleach <3)
{EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT} So, that was my rant, i will take ur criticism as constructive criticism, GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  RoboReptile on September 6th 2014, 2:01 am

But the point is (I at least) told you you need at least 100 hours yet you still apply and you make it half-assed and claim you didn't know what to put down.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 6th 2014, 2:25 am

RoboReptile wrote:But the point is (I at least) told you you need at least 100 hours yet you still apply and you make it half-assed and claim you didn't know what to put down.
Ok, im just gona say this, i don't know where you think my ap is half assed, i included all i needed to, and yes, im aware that i have to little hours, this was more of a test than a ap, and i never claimed that i didint know what to put down (as you can see, i put down all i needed to) and, finally, YOU never told me i needed 100 hours, 0wen did. How about this? we drop this STUPID argument, because its starting to get more "half assed" than my ap, and we both get some sleep? i think we are both sleep deprived, and we are just arguing back and forth because we have NOTHING to do,see you in the morning, maby we both will act a little more smarter next time.
{EDIT} because honestly, i like you robo,and i think we can be good friends,so, what do you say? we ether both get smarter,or, we both keep arguing like little five year olds. Its ur choice m8 <3
{EDIT} btw, i dont know if ur asking that i didint know what to put down about the whole "i got in a fight with 0wen" shit, or the ap, ether way, i just wana get some sleep, so,as i sayed, good night, and see you in the morning. I hope you sleep well.
{ONE FINAL EDIT} AND PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, dont let me wake up with this argument still going on, i REALLY wana avoid anymore stupid shit, and, to be honest , i just wana promotion for the night shifts, when shady new players join, like, last weekend, we had some guy with aimbot and speedhacks come on at night, idk if he got banned, but it wasint THAT bad, but it sucked, and the only "staff members" were haze and 2kangz, but they were afk for the most time, and no, im not hating on them, i respect both of them.


Last edited by Providence on September 6th 2014, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  RoboReptile on September 6th 2014, 2:36 am

I'm not sleep deprived, I actually did tell you you need at least 100 hours when you asked in ooc, "more of a test" So what exactly are you testing?

You asked for criticism and when I give it you make a reply to save yourself. It's not me that thought your app was half-assed, it was Drako and Banana, and I agree with them.

I never intend apps to turn into arguments but you keep replying denying whatever I and others put.

So just accept our no, like you said you would. This is exactly why I don't want you Operator.

Done making replys, this is turning into like back then, anymore comments just add me on steam.

_________________
Jesus RaptorJesus
avatar
RoboReptile

Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  BULL on September 6th 2014, 11:52 pm

Your application isn't even an application from my perspective. It's a load if bullshit honestly. You received negative support and overreacted. Besides showing that, you're very dramatic and just from seeing the situation in the "application" you show ignorance. How? You don't when to stop feeding the fire.
Another factor providence, you have only 80 hours. Robo has been stressing that because it's a general requirement for operator. You also claim that you're a good guy and we should trust you. How can you be trusted if you pull these kind if moves? Second, how we can we understand you or know you by your opinion(s)?
Do yourself a favor Providence, accept the fact you're not ready for operator. Don't get the idea though you can never become one. Just realize you need more time to develop the standards of the requirements for operator.
avatar
BULL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-11-09
Age : 18
Location : Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox on September 7th 2014, 2:51 pm

Barely an application, also seems like your not to ofond with the staff group..I'll rethink this through and see if you deserve it or not. Or if you mature enough for it.

_________________
avatar
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 19
Location : North carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 8th 2014, 9:35 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Barely an application, also seems like your not to ofond with the staff group..I'll rethink this through and see if you deserve it or not. Or if you mature enough for it.
Dont promote me, i had a...talk with robo, he is right. il make a better one when i get 150k hours, forgive my stupidity. just...forgive me, ok? im sorry about this...trash. il come back when i have grown up a little.
{EDIT} No, il come back when i have over 200k hours, in fact. i messed up, and i feel like a idiot that i did this. But, trust me, i WILL do better next time. im sorry.
{EDIT} And, im not "ofond" of the staff group...Yes there are some people that i...find...annoying...but i really do like the staff overall. (BEFORE ANYONE EVEN SAYS "OHOHOH UR KISSING UP TO THE SA OHOHOHO"...Please,don't even post a commend like that, Or i might lose my sanity)


Last edited by Providence on September 8th 2014, 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Providence on September 8th 2014, 9:37 pm

BULL wrote:Your application isn't even an application from my perspective. It's a load if bullshit honestly. You received negative support and overreacted. Besides showing that, you're very dramatic and just from seeing the situation in the "application" you show ignorance. How? You don't when to stop feeding the fire.
   Another factor providence, you have only 80 hours. Robo has been stressing that because it's a general requirement for operator. You also claim that you're a good guy and we should trust you. How can you be trusted if you pull these kind if moves? Second, how we can we understand you or know you by your opinion(s)?
    Do yourself a favor Providence, accept the fact you're not ready for operator. Don't get the idea though you can never become one. Just realize you need more time to develop the standards of the requirements for operator.
Your right, i will...come back when i mature, and...trust me, i will mature, just forgive me for this trash.

Providence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Tampa, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Providences OP aplication

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum