Brother Lemarties throwback lets do this again Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  BrotherLemarties on October 11th 2014, 6:37 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Austin

Your Age: 19

How long have you been on the server; I have been on the server since the beginning of the server itself.

Why do you think you qualify? I was server Co-owner for about a year.

Steam ID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:4486986)

Additional info: Look guys, I know what some of y'all are thinking. But just hear me out. I know we had some bull shit in the past and Y'all didnt like the way I ran shit but just give it another go. One fuck up and im gone. Simple as that. No complains to bob, no complaints to anyone, just BAM right there demote me. Never to be heard of again. I left because I had no time for this server because I had school and work, and so much other shit going on, but now I have time and less shit to do. so lets pull out a can of kickass and get ready to rumble baby. Lemarties is back!
BrotherLemarties

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother Lemarties throwback lets do this again Application.

Post  Billy_ on October 11th 2014, 8:35 pm

I've always had a great time playing on the server with Lemarties. When there are no actual staff members on, I always see him TPing to people and giving them a hand if they need it. This guy knows his shit. I didn't play with him much in the past, but from what I know now, there isn't anything stopping me from giving him a +Support.

Billy_

View user profile http://Burnie.com

Back to top Go down

~Neutral for now.

Post  OwenDaKid on October 11th 2014, 9:09 pm

I had a few issues with Lamarties when I first met him, he was getting on my bad side. How ever I looked pasted that and learned he isnt half as bad as people think. However when It comes to situations regarding staff and authority, I just dont think he is ready for it as of know. I don't support you currently Lamarties for there main reasons; (1) You've just got back, (2) Theirs other plays who I feel deserve the tittle of operator more, (3) Your history.

The first point i'd like to bring up is that fact that you've just returned. Personally Bob's server is not always as whole-heart when it comes to staff; meaning it shouldn't be an oligarchy of power. It should be about playing and being loyal, if you aspect people to look past the past then your first step should be about getting a fresh start with everyone. Well my point is that Lamarties your reputation is currently infamous with allot of people, you have to prove your loyalty with allot of people. Remember your first impressions matter. He's a good example; When I first met you I've heard these stories about you that were told at meetings.. etc. I didn't really bother me, I dont judge a book by its cover. However, when you came out of know where and started to 'insult' me, I had know idea who the fuck you really were. I basically put two to two together. You need to get on peoples good side, and get known allot more before trying to become staff. Their is little of the old staff left, its almost a new generation of staff. Not many people know you, they only know is told of you.

My second point is theirs others who have been putting in allot more time and effort then you have recently. This means your going to need to put in some effort to become the rank. You can achieve this by helping greet, or even responding to admin calls. EG: "How do I open my Inventory?"

My third point was touched on a bit already. Your history and your reputation looks bad for allot of people, your going to need to prove yourself. This means you shouldn't go up to random players/staff and calling the N*****, etc. Each player has their own tolerance, you have to show everyone respect and cant be all shits and giggles. Another thing i'd like to touch on slightly is If or when you do get into a position of power, you need to show your superiors respect. If an operator/admin tells you to quit doing something now and that it's breaking a rule, you should quit it. Allot of rules have been added and changed, you should be respectful and understanding.

Before I end this I just want to say something to any possible people who do decide to reply to lamarties application, don't judge him off the past. Only judge him based on what he is going to do. Lamarties, i'm not trying to be offensive to you in any way. I'm only trying to shed some light on the situation and help you see from my old and other players perspectives.

I hope this helps you in anyway,
Owen.

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on October 11th 2014, 9:12 pm

I'm pretty sure Bob already said your not coming back in staff.

Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrotherLemarties on October 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

Now that right there. Is one fine fuckin' American.
Thats the best fuckin reply ive ever gotten. Yeah. I know Im a shithead sometimes. But instead of you goin all out and sayin it, you put some legit facts in there and some decent advice instead of being a jackass like most of the people in the world. That right there is exactly what I like to see. Thank you very much for your input Owen.
Lemarties
BrotherLemarties

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top