neonJason Admin APP - fixing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neonJason Admin APP - fixing up

Post  neonJason on November 8th 2014, 11:26 pm

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: about 500

Why do you think you qualify?: In August last year I joined the server, it wasn't much compared to now but it was still fun. I didn't keep playing because I lost interest in gmod. But some how playing randomly I found this server again a year later, and I kept playing. This is the only reason I play gmod or even steam. I devote almost all my free time to this server, meaning yes I don't have a live. In the past weeks I have gotten over a 180 hours which to some people is insane. I don't get in trouble; I have never gotten banned or any of that shenanigans. I am responsible and have initiative to do my job. An example in the morning nobody's on but a new player joins, I greet them, but, nobody knows because its just me. I could be a terrible lying staff member who leaves. But I am not one of those people. I deal with all kinds of people showing respect to even the kids on the server. If someone asks for help I help and I will go further with helping them.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34668593

Additional info: Remaking this app so it isn't shit. Gonna add more when I get creative.

Last edited by neonJason on November 24th 2014, 7:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Time ive been on.)
neonJason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: neonJason Admin APP - fixing up

Post  OwenDaKid on November 10th 2014, 10:01 pm

-Support:
Jason I personally do not think your ready for Admin. Theirs a few things that strike/deem you as not ready, and their rather important to.The first major thing I'd like to bring up is how you tend to dramatize things. I've told you time and time again that Admin chat isn't the place to tell your personal opinions about people. Heres an example: I dont care what Joe apparently did to you and how you hate Joe. If you and Joe have an issue then either you get proof and take it up either on the fourms or to an admin+ depending on the situation. I'm just sick of seeing and hearing this type of back talk mindset in admin chat. Now that's out of the way, my second point is how you recently came back. You've been back barley for a month and your expecting to get Admin? Theirs been operators working their tails off who've been here consistently on the other hand. The third point I'm bringing up is how you say that you've seen only 5 or so operators in the last week, how does this make you more qualified for admin? 5 operators is a good enough, from what your saying is we should get more operators. In my opinion you didnt really provide ANY qualifications and that this whole application seems a little half-assed.

Quick update:
If your looking to get admin then you should really represent that in your promotion application. I remember awhile ago reading Angry's promotion app. Angry's application is a good example of what a promotion application should look like detail and effort wise. Im gonna link it below along with more of a serious one.

http://bobszrp.idfforum.com/t703-theangrysniper-s-application
http://bobszrp.idfforum.com/t772-walkie-talkie-s-admin-application

Last edited by RoboReptile on November 10th 2014, 10:51 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Angry's app as a references for Jason (Quoting the whole app - Robo))

OwenDaKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile on November 29th 2014, 2:31 pm

Only -Supports so far. No replies since the 10th. It's 1 day from the 30th now.

LOCK AND LOAD.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top